[Chapter 4]

Sumi (POV)

As I slowly turned around to look at him, he was crying. I didn't know what to do except standing still. There was silence filled with his little quiet sobs.

"Why - Why are you crying?" I said with no emotions in it.

Jungkook: I just needed some comfort right now.

After when he said that, I slowly pulled his arm away from me and I faced him. His eyes was red and his face was swollen. I grab his hand and went to the living room. I sat him down on the couch and put his leg on the couch, so he was basically laying down.

Jungkook: What are you doing?

"My sister mention to me that when someone is sad, they need a lot of rest. So that means you need a lot of rest."

I quickly went and grab a blanket and covered him with it. He then slowly went to sleep, as I sat down on the other couch watching over him.

Jungkook (POV)

It was already after 30 minutes of me pretending to sleep. I opened my eyes and saw Sumi sleeping next to me on the other couch. I slowly got off the couch and walked over to her. I caressed her cheek slowly and gently.

"How can someone say that you're a cold person? How can someone like you be a cold person?"

I asked myself these questions as I look at her while she's sleeping.

"From what I see. You're not a cold person. You might think you are, but you're not. If you're really a cold person, you would've kicked me out of your house already."

I wrapped my arms around her and carried her bridal style and walked towards her bedroom, which I think is her room, but I didn't care. I walked inside the room and laid her down on the bed as I got inside the covers of the bed as well.

I hugged her to sleep, with her in my arms.

-

I opened my eyes only to see Sumi staring at me in peacefully. As she noticed that I woke up, she quickly moved away from me and sat up straight on the bed, as I did the same.

Sumi: You should get going. It's getting late. Your parents might be worried about you by now.

She got off the bed and was about to walk out the room but I stopped her by holding onto her wrist.

"My parents doesn't live here."

She turned around to face me and gave me her confused expression written all over her face.

Sumi: Then where do they live?

"They live in the countryside. I'm poor. The only way that I got to this school was because of my parents' money. They used every cent of their money just for me to come here and have a better life than they are having."

I looked at her and she was just staring at me, not saying anything at all. I was still holding onto her wrist. As soon she noticed it, she try to get out of the grip but I held onto it tighter.

"So I heard that you have scars, a lot scars. From Jennie."

When I mentioned about her scars, her eyes widen and she harshly pulled her wrist out of my hold and walked right straight at the door. I quickly followed her down the stairs and saw her walking towards the front door.