[Chapter 25]

Jungkook (POV) 

It's been days already and Yoongi was still trying to find Sumi and Yura. I mean we all know that they're going after their dad but we just don't know when and where. As Yoongi was still looking, Jimin came and sat down next to me on the couch. 

Jimin: We'll find them, Jungkook. Don't worry. 

"I'm not worry that we won't find them. I'm worried that we will."

I look at Jimin and he gave me a confused expression. 

Jimin: What do you mean? 

"Sumi changed. I rewatched the footage and she wasn't herself at all. What if when we finally found them, she won't look at me the way she used to? What if her feelings changed?"

Jimin: Jungkook, trust me. I've known Sumi longer than you. Once she loves someone very truly, she won't forget them. She'll come back to him no matter what. 

"Like how you did?"

Jimin: Yea. I truly love her that's why I came back to her, but I was already too late. She will do the same to you. 

I let out a sigh as he patted my shoulder. 

Jimin: Love is not easy to be forgotten. Love takes time, that's all. 

I nodded as I look at him. As we were having silence moment, Yoongi then called us over towards the kitchen. We walked towards him as he stare at us. 

Yoongi: I got some good news and some bad news. 

"Tell us. EVERYTHING."

Yoongi: Well the good news is that I finally found where they are hiding. 

Jimin: And where is that?

Yoongi: Right now they are hiding in the top of the mountains, more like a cliff actually. I don't know how to explain the place but I know where it is. Now the bad news is that, this place that they are staying at is close to where their dad is at. 

"So it's much easier for them to attack him."

Yoongi: Yes, but since they are willing to kill their own father, I don't think they will hesitate to shoot us when we find them. 

"Sumi wouldn't hurt us."

Yoongi: You don't get it, Jungkook. Sumi died. She just only came back from the dead. People who comes back from the dead is no longer their usual self. 

"I'll help her find her usual self again. I know I can bring the Sumi that I know back to us."

Yoongi: I don't know Jungkook. Sumi not just only died. She has scars along with her. The people who died that still have scars on them, especially in their hearts of where they keep it deep in the dark, will haunt them to become a bad person. I have experienced it before, I know it will come true. 

"So you're saying that after days of searching for them, we should just give up and leave them alone?"

Yoongi: All I'm saying is that it'll be dangerous when we actually come face to face with them.