Group Chats

🐸☕️

About damn time amirite?

They can be a pain in the ass but after 3-4 months and you're still with them then that love is strong asf.

My group chat consists of many different personalities that come with their own side of salt.

So leggo. This gonna be a session about my dear friends and Leslie cause she hates being friend zoned.

Dasha - That one girl in the gc that's all the way crazy. There is no helping that poor child but out of all of us she's the chilliest. She's also knows how to get lit. Literally.

Sarah - That one person who makes gc a cliché cause she legit falls for EVERYONE in there. Like how tf...? Other than her sappy self she's an easy target cause it's funny when she's bullied. A great friend to receive advice from.

Leslie - How do you even get described😂 You're something I tell you. She's one of the realist friends that I have today. She's also an easy target cause it's funny when she try to block me but she know she ain't gonna ignore me for a whole month. Her pettiness and saltiness can also be a lot too and she don't even notice.

Paris - That one person in gc that talks one day and you don't hear from them until another two weeks. Mostly because she prolly deleted the app you talk on for space. She's that really cool weirdo that I can relate too😂 The one girl who makes herself into a meme.

Gabby - That one girl in gc everyone fucks with cause she's super cool. We always got her back no matter what. She can be hella ghetto but also very weird and dirty😂 I pray for her.

Sometimes this gc can be dry asf but we all talk individually so that kinda makes up for it. This gc always has some type of drama so at this point I'm used to it. This gc consists of so many memories, so that's prolly why I haven't left. Betta be lucky I love y'all and y'all make my life so much better.

I would've thrown shade but it got sappy so maybe next time ☕️🐸

derluh YeahYeahYeah20234 Sarah_Baee dasha_3300 Camren_is_bae