First Week Of School

Let's all be honest. I've already found people that fit my exact type. I don't crush easily but they is aight. Don't think I'm crushing on them tho, for me that don't happen in one week 😂 I just be like whoever cuffed that is lucky asfff. Not to mention the fact they're like both seniors but we really chill with each other. I wasn't expecting freshmans and seniors to get along.

Ones a girl and let's just call her M for now. Yah my gay dar went off. But the first day she sat next to me and we hit it off. And then, the next time I went to chorus, my dumbass got lost so I was talking to the teacher on how to get there and she stopped and she pulled me along and said she'll take me. That's tru friendship right there. It's 4 of us that sit together and we have our own semi lit group for that class.

The next one was a dude and fuck his name starts with an M too so let's call him M2. Yah he crashed my seat on the bus one day and I guess his lil squad likes conversating with random ass people. Long story short he thinks I'm his bestie even though I deny it every time. Like he gets in the bus everyday, and gets my attention everyday (like yesterday I had in headphones and he tapped me, and then today I wasn't paying attention so he came closer and tapped me) just to say hey bestie. So I was like you don't even know me 😂 And he was like so? And I told him I could be the biggest bitch ever. And den he said quote on quote "well yeah but you're my biggest bitch" 😂😂💀 I was dead on the floor mija.

There's others but they're pretty irrelevant 🤷🏾‍♀️ I mean if it's important that this dude in my Biology class gave up his seat so I could sit. We dissected owl puke in there.

Every class I have my own little friends, I don't think I'm friends with any juniors but I got the rest down pact. Getting my connections y'all. But other than that it's been a pretty chill week.

Pretty bumped out that they didn't accept my "Baby idea" for my project in American Government and Politics 😂😂

Anyways I was fly in my opinion this week.

Thursday I had this cute ass dress that I wish I took a picture in

Thursday I had this cute ass dress that I wish I took a picture in. I had some cute ass wedges too but I was still short 😕

Low key already about to feel the stress about to come but lately I really haven't been caring so 😂 Guess it's something that comes with the new era.

Bruh 1 day into the school year and I already had a personal stalker. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I ain't even gonna get into the details about her. I'm trying to be a better person and suppress the shade. Speaking of that my next rank book will be called Shade 101. I'm excited for thatttt.

I'm tryna try out for cheer but I'm a procrastinator and I'm tryna get into the B.E.E club which is basically like a sorority for high school. I plan on making these 4 years the best 💁🏾

Aight that's all. The rest I've prolly already said. Deuces y'all ✌🏾