Bruh (Story Time)

My friend was like so does it mean that everyone you find "hot and cute" means you like them.

And I was like kms. Since when did finding another person mean you liked them? Especially coming from her she knows I don't like people easily.

So then the conversation changed to relationships and I was like I don't like people because of their looks but because of their personality. I mean like some people I dated in elementary school were fugly but they had a decent personality.

Then she gonna come out and say ever since this girl I dated in elementary school (those were my experiment days) I couldn't keep relationships. I mean it's partially true because that girl fucked a lot of shit in my life. Especially for that shit to have been an elementary school relationship. She caused hella drama in my life and a tonnnnnn of trust issues. That girl was toxic. Like suddenly elementary school became survival of the fittest during that time.

Shit after all that, she did change my opinion on everything 😂 Eventually she moved to Texas and after that I never heard from her again. As much as she was toxic, she had been my first and longest relationship so the feelings had lingered there for a while. I felt lost cause during those times I followed her around like a little bitch. Never again😂

Anyways when I started middle school, I had another relationship in 6th grade. A guy this time. He was decent for a while but then he turned into the stereotypical fuckboi. After that I broke up with him and then I got a crush on this other boy. He was actually really decent and my pride was (and still is) too high to admit. So I made the mistake of acting like a bitch and competing with him because for once someone was smarter than me.

Anyways he ended up dating this girl for a while then I'm pretty sure he ended up falling for my ex best friend (she caused hella drama). By 7th grade I was fed up of everyone's shit so I moved schools, associated myself with the right group, and focused on my friends and schools. None of us really dated anyone except for Brittany where she had a "boyfriend" that never talked to her in school and only on kik and Shae'Lah where she dated this guy out of pity.

The came 8th grade. I expected it to be a lot like 7th grade and it was going like that until someone else came along. Now I'm not going to share that story cause no one knows the full story and I don't believe that story is done yet.

Anyways I was encouraged to do this by my frannn Erioanna. Her name is spelled really ghetto but she's a good fran.

Anywhoreeeeeeeee, this was interesting and very time consuming. For someone who hasn't even reached high school, my life has been hella crazy so far.