Chapter 4

"Oh." I walk around his room and see a picture. It's Logan's dad, a woman, him and Kelly. "Is this your mom?" I ask. He looks behind him and smiles.

"Yea, she's beautiful, isn't she?" He says.

"Yea, where is she?" I ask. Logan's smile fades.

"She's, gone." he says.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" I say.

"It's totally fine." he says. I walk over to him and hug him. He laughs. "You never hug!"

"You needed it." I say backing away. He grins. Kelly skips into Logan's room.

"I'm ready!" She sings. I help Logan finish packing and we walk to my car. I really don't have a back seat so Kelly sits on Logan's lap. I wish I was the one doing that. Jordan! Stop being a girl! I start the car and back up.

"Kelly, you can sleep in my dad’s room or my brother and Logan can have the other." I say. Kelly picks my brother because he's "hot". Nick is as hot as an ice cube.

"Are you and Logan going to sleep together?" Kelly says and starts making kiss faces.

"No!" I say and blush. My phone starts to ring. "Can you get that Logan?" He picks it up and answers it.

"Hello? Whose is this? Why are you crying?" Logan says.

"Give it." I say holding out my hand. Logan hands it to me. Jay.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask.

"She-she broke- broke up with-with me!" Jays crying voice screams.

"Oh, my, god! I’ll be right there!" I say turning in my driveway. I hang up and give Logan my house key. "I’ll be back later, make yourself at home.

...

I drive fast to Jay's small house; it's a big as a cracker box. I pull in the small driveway and run to his door. I knock fast. His mom comes to the door. "Hi, Jordan! Are you for Jason?" Jay's real name is Jason but I always call him Jay.

"I need to talk to him." I say.

"He is in his room." she says. I race down the small hall and burst in his room and shut the door. Jay is crying. I hug him. His crying slows down.

"It’s ok." I'm not to well at this whole I'm sorry you're girlfriend left and now you're broken hearted. How do people even do this for a living? Day after day of crying people sitting in a chair talking about their life problems when all you want to at is shut the fuck up I don't care I just like the money.

"I love her!" He says in my shoulder. I don't know what a broken heart feels like; I've never had a boyfriend.

"Do you want to come to my house?" I ask making him look at me.

"Can we sleep together?" He says as I wipe his eyes.

"We always do, don't we?" I say and kiss him cheek.