Chapter 6

I wake up and I'm on top of Jay. His lips an Inch away from mine. I keep it that way. I stare at his lips forever. "Good morning." Jay says.

"Morning." We are both quite. We stand up and Jay slips on boxers. I still have my bra and underwear on. I run downstairs. I forgot about Logan and Kelly. Me and Jay are half naked right now. Kelly looks at Jay and her eyes get big.

"I'm single!" she says and runs over to us. I walk into the kitchen and see Logan. His face lights up when he sees me.

"Had a good sleep?" he asks.

"Great, what about you?" I say grabbing the milk and a glass.

"Good." he says and walks by me. We just look at each other. Things are starting to get really awkward than before. My phone starts to ring again.

"Hello?" I say picking it up.

"Hey Jordan!" Nolan says. Nolan is my second best friend ever.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I ask.

"Nothing, what about you."

"Oh just twerking like I always am." I say laughing. Really, I'm seating in a chair and Nolan knows I don't like twerking.

"Shake the ass!" He yells laughing.

"You should totally come over! Jay, Logan and his sister is over here." I say.

"Be over in 5." he says and hangs up.

"Nolan is coming!" I yell.

"Ok!" Jay screams. Logan walks in.

"Were you tweaking?!" he says. I burst out laughing.

"I have twerked one time in my life and that wasn't it." I say laughing. Nolan runs in and does a pose.

"The party has started!" he says.

"The party ran when I said you were coming." I say and slap his arm.

"They are afraid of my sexiest." he says smirking.

"Nope, not sexy at all." I say.

"Who's sexier? Me, Jay, or Logan." he says and crosses his arms. I look around and see Logan leaning on the wall.

"Logan, by far." I say and walk off.

"Jordan wants to be laid by Logan!" Nolan yells. I start blushing.

...

"Truth or dare?" Jay asks me. Me, Nolan, Jay, Logan, Tyler and JJ, they came over, are in my room playing truth or dare.

"Truth." I say. The guys look at him then back at me. Every time I pick dare its like get naked, I hate it.

"Who do you like?" Jay asks. I hind my face in a pillow.

"Answer!" Jay yells and shakes me.

"Logan." I say. We play a game and JJ asks me.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Have 7 minutes in heaven with Logan." he says. I stand up and walk over to my smallest closet. Me and Logan get in.

"Hey." I whisper.

"Hey."

"So." I say.

"We have 7 minutes together. All alone." he says getting closer to me. My back is on the wall and his is on the door, but we are still touching each other. I can feel his breath on my face.

"What do you want to do then?" I ask. He gets even closer then he already is. His chest is right on mine.

"I know that's a push-up bra." He whispers in my ear making me shiver. We stand there not saying anything not doing anything. My legs start to get tired of just standing. I start to see Logan lean to my lips. I don't know if I'm just going crazy or what. Right where they were about to touch mine, the door opens

"Times up." JJ says. Logan groans. I slip out of the closet and sit back down on the floor with the guys. If he was just a little closer.