Chapter 7

Game time. I drive to school and get in my gear. First game of the season. We are playing the worst team in our schools area. I run out on to the field with the guys behind me. People cheer and the cheerleaders do their weird cheers. I look into the crowed and see two people I know. "Dad! Nick!" I yell and run to him. Dad hasn't been to one of my games forever! He hugs me.

"How's my star quarter back." He says smiling.

"Great!" I say. Jay runs up the stairs.

"Jason!" Dad says and hugs him.

"Hey luck." he says.

"You two better get down there." Nick says. Dad sits down and Nick whispers in my ear. "Someone is looking at you." I look down at the field and see Logan looking at me.

"He's just a friend." I say.

"Sure he is." Nick says and rolls him eyes. I run down to the field and do warm-ups. Logan stays away from me up doesn't stop looking at me. At halftime I pull him to the side. He didn't stop looking at me the whole game. I shove him in the wall.

"Stop looking at me! If I lose this game I'm blaming you." I say.

"Whoa! How would you know I was looking at you if you weren't looking at me?" he says smirking.

"Just stop!" I say and throw my hands up.

"Stop what? Stop thinking about you? Stop looking at you? Stop dreaming about you? It's hard Jordan," He says and gets me between him and the wall. "You’re so beautiful, I can't stop." He says. Beautiful? He thinks I'm beautiful?

"Just stop! You’re doing it again!" I say. Logan laughs.

"I'm not doing anything sweetheart." He says.

"You’re doing it again! With the sweet comments!" I say. He smirks. Logan brushes the hair out of my face. We look into each other’s eyes and don't look away.

"Do you want to kiss me as bad as I want to kiss you?" He whispers. I look at the time, a few minutes till the second half. I look back at Logan. "Do you?"

"Where's Jordan?" I hear couch say. Logan backs away. I run to the field and finish the game. We win! 36 to 15. All the guys go to my house and they bring some of the cheerleaders. Logan pulls me away to my room.

"We won." He says.

"Yeah." I say.

"Is the deal still on?" He asks.

"What deal?"

"The deal, if we win you'll go out with me! Is it still on?" Logan whispers/yells. I bite my lip.

"Would the guys know about it?" I ask.

"If you want." he says.

"Only, Nolan, Jay, you, and me would know." I say. I start to walk out the door.

"So is that a yes?" he says rubbing his neck. I kiss his cheek.

"Yes." I say and run downstairs.

...

A bunch of the guys get drunk. Only, Nolan, Me, Jay and Logan don't. Jay and Nolan don't like getting drunk just have a beer and that's it. I take Jay and Nolan upstairs and tell them the news. Jay hugs me.

"You’re not alone anymore!" he says smiling. Nolan tackles me with a hug. I laugh. Logan walks in smiling. I smile at him. I stand up and walk over to him.

"Come here." He says and walks me to the bathroom holding my hand. We walk in and he shuts the door. "Get on the counter." I get on it and smile. He takes my legs and puts them around him.

"What are you doing?" I say laughing as he pulls me closer to him.

"Have you had your first kiss?" Logan asks. I shake my head. He wraps his arms around me pulling me off the sink.

"I have to warn you, I don't really know how to kiss." I say blushing.

"I'll start and when you think you have it start ok?" he says. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Ok." His lips touch mine. He kisses me, I start right away. He rubs his hand on my back. His lips were light. Logan breaks the kiss smiling. I smile too.

"You’re an amazing kisser Jordan, you have nothing to worry about." he says and kisses my nose. I blush.

"Your better." I say.

"That was my first too." He says. How is that possible?! I smile. There's a knock on the door. Logan lets me down and I open the door.

"Get out of my way!" a cheerleader says and pushes me and Logan out.