chapter 5

Me and Jay drive to my house. "Logan and his sister Kelly is staying here too." I say as I pull in the driveway.

"Why?" I'll tell Jay about the "almost kiss" thing later.

"He and his dad aren't getting along well." I say as I open the door. I hear the TV on. "We're home!" Logan comes running and sees Jay.

"Hey." He says.

"Sup." Jay says.

"I'm going to get in shorts." I say and run upstairs. I hear footsteps behind me, it's Jay. I get to my room and Jay shuts the door. "You can't wear boxers in till we go to sleep."

"Why?"

"Kelly, and don't make any dirty jokes!" I say grabbing basketball shorts and a blue tank top.

"What have I said that's so dirty?" Jay says crossing his arms. I laugh.

"Jordan you should totally suck Jason's dick! Lucy gives the best hand jobs and blow jobs!" I say in Jay's voice. He smirks.

"You should and yes she does." he says. I slap his arm. I get in the clothes and walk downstairs, Jay follows. Great now I'm going to have nightmares of Lucy suck his - ew Jordan don't even think about it.

...

About 11 at night Kelly goes to bed leaving me, Jay, and Logan. We play pool in my basement. Jay beats me. I jump on his back and we wrestle. Logan laughs as Jay tries to get me off his back. "I don't like you!" Jay yells laughing. About 4 hours later, we go to bed. Logan goes in my dad’s room and, me and Jay go in mine. We get undressed and get in bed.

"Night." I whisper turning over facing the wall.

"Jordan." He says. I turn back around and he is sitting up. I sit up too.

"What’s wrong?" I ask.

"What's with you and Logan?" he asks. 

I sigh.

"Nothing why would you bring it up anyways?" I say and look away from him.

"I know there is something between you two, do you like him?"

"No, Yes, I don't know. My love is football, not boys." I say.

"Jordan, you need to get a guy, we're in the 11th grade and you still have never had a boyfriend." Jay says.

"But, I don't need a boyfriend. I have you." I say and lean my head on his shoulder.

"I mean someone you can kiss and make love with." he says. I laugh.

"I don't need sex and when did you start calling it "making love" ?" I say.

"But you need a guy." he says blowing off my question.

"And you need a life." I say and push him off the bed. He laughs. He gets back in bed and starts tickling me. "Stop!" I yell. The door opens and I cover myself up and so does jay.

"Hey." Jay says.

"What's going on?" Logan says.

"Nothing." I say.

"Can I talk to you for a sec Jordan?" Logan says. He's just in boxers. God, his abs.

"I um." I say. "Be there in a sec." Logan shuts the door and I jump over Jay. I run to my dresser and get a push-up bra and lace underwear.

"The great Jordan has a push-up bra, that’s just crazy!" Jay says. I blush. I don't have big boobs so; I don't want Logan to think of me flat chested. I open the door. He must be in my dad’s room. I walk over there. I open the door and see Logan on the bed. I start to swing my hips a little walk over to him. What are you doing Jordan!? Stop right now what would the team think of you?

"So what you want to talk about." I say sitting next to him.

"What's with you and Jay?" why do boys keep asking the what's with you and bla bla bla questions?!

"What do you mean? Me and Jay are just friends." I say.

"You seem more, and what's with you and him half naked?!" Logan says.

"Long story." I say and stand up. "Is that it?"

"No, I was wanting to know if...." he says and stands up.

"If what?"

"If um, if you want to um." he says rubbing his neck. Logan hands me a paper and runs me out the door. I open the little piece of paper.

I like you a lot Jordan do you like me? Will you go out with me?

Yes or no

What a childish thing. I run downstairs and find a pen. I write something under it and throw the pen on the couch, I run back upstairs. I slid it under the door and run back to my room.

I like you Logan, I just don't know how much I like you yet ill make you a deal if we win tomorrow's game, I’ll go out with you

I fall sleep with my heart wanting to burst.