Chapter 9

I go home and lay in bed. Kelly burst in my room. I have my face in my pillow. "What's wrong Jordan?" she says.

"Nothing." I say.

"Jordan tell me." she says.

"It's just me and Logan its fine." I say.

"What happened? Did you get in a fight?"

"Yeah, he said I can't hang out with Jay or me and him are done. My friends are way more important than being with Logan." I say.

"But, you like Logan." Kelly says.

"Yeah, I do a lot, you wouldn't understand."

"Yeah I will, tell me. I won't tell Logan anything." I turn over and sit up a little.

"Me and Jay are best friends; Logan will just have to get over it." I say.

"Have you two, you know." she says.

"No, me and him only kissed." I say.

"Make out?"

"Kind of." I say blushing. The door opens. Logan stands there.

"Kelly, can I talk to Jordan?" she shakes her head and leaves shutting the door. I put my head back into my pillow. The bed dips down and I feel his hands make circles in my back. "I'm sorry Jordan, please take me back. I won't say anything about Jay, I promise." I don't look at him. "Please look at me." He says trying to turn me over.

"Leave me alone." I say.

"No, I'm not leaving." He says. I look at him. His eyes are red as if he was crying.

"You broke my heart! Jay is my best friend! I will never, ever kiss him, or do anything like that! You should trust me!" I yell at him.

"I'm sorry." Logan says.

"Sorry? That's all you have to say?! Go fuck another girl! Go kiss another! Just leave me alone!" I scream.

"I don't want another girl!" He screams. "I want you, and only you! I love you Jordan Luck! I love you more than anything and I'm not leaving till we are back together!" He yells.

"I bet none of that is true." I say.

"What can I do to get you back?" Logan asks.

"You think about it." I say and shove him always from me.

...

"Close your eyes." Logan says. I give him a dirty look and close my eyes. He walks behind me and puts his hands in front of my eyes. "Walk this way." He says and walks me down the stairs. "Don't look." he says leaving me somewhere. "Open your eyes." He whispers in my ear. I open my eyes and see my kitchen table with a candle in the middle.

"What's all this?" I ask.

"It's dinner, just you and me. I made dinner and everything. I did everything no help." He says with a smile.

"It's, it's, beautiful I love it!" I say. "I'm so sorry." I say and hug him.

"It's my fault." Logan says.

"No, it's mine I'm sorry." I say. He makes me look him in the eyes. He kisses me.

"I love you Jordan." He whispers. I kiss him and smile.

"I love you more." I say. We sit down and Logan gets the food. Pasta, my favorite! "you know my so well." I say and kiss his cheek. We talk and laugh. "where's Kelly?"

"She's in her room." He says. After we're done I help with the plates. Logan picks me up bridle style. I laugh. He starts to walk upstairs.

"You know I can walk right?" I ask smiling.

"Yes." He says and kisses my forehead. Logan lays me in bed and turns off the light. He lays down and pulls me on top of him. We make out and he unhooks my bra. I gasp and break the kiss. "Sorry." He says.

I sit up and take off my shirt. "What are you doing?" Logan says sitting up. I put my finger to his lips. I make him lay back down and I stand up. I lock my door. I take off my bra, and throw it on the floor. I get on Logan and his hands move around my body. "Jordan, we shouldn't."

"Who said we were having sex?" I say and take off his shirt.

"We aren't?"

"No, I don't want your sister to hear that." I say.

"Oh, ok, can we at least sleep naked?" Logan asks.

"What do you think I was doing?" I say and kiss him. I have short jean shorts on. He rubs his hands on my ass as we make out again. I hear a knock on the door.

"wait!" Logan yells in the kiss. I get under the blankets still kissing him. I didn't want him to break our kiss. He breaks it anyways and gets up and opens the door. Jay.

"Hey, can I talk to Jordan?" He says.

"sorry, we're kind of in the middle of something!" Logan says crossing his arms.

"Logan, leave, we'll finish later." I say. He gives Jay a dirty look and walks out. He shuts the door and walks over to me. "What's up Jay?" Jay sits next to me, but doesn't say anything.

"Why are you and him half naked?" He asks looking at me.

"We were kissing but you came." I say. it came out rude.

"Well sorry! I would like to spend some time with my friend." He says.

"I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry." I say and fix his hair.