Chapter 35

That night I stay as far as I can from Jay.

"Baby." Jay says as I get ready for bed.

"Don't call me that." I snap.

"Sorry." He says and looks away from me. I look into his mirror and sigh. Jay sits on the other side of the bed and sighs.

"My dad wanted me gone." I whisper. Jay doesn't speak. "My mom is crazy so is my new step-father." I cover my mouth trying to hold in a sob.

"Come here." Jay says holding out his arms behind me. I didn't even know he was there. I cry into his chest.

"I can't do this anymore!" I cry out.

"I'm here for you." He says.

At school everyone pats me on the back saying 'good job Friday'. Jay went to school but got sent home for 2 weeks. I told him this morning I just want to be friends for awhile in till I think we should date again. He tried to protest but I stopped him. I walk to history class and sat in my seat.

I sleep through most of the class.

"Mrs. Luck!" My teacher yells. I fall out of my chair. Everyone laughs.

"What did I say about sleeping in class?!" Mrs. what's her face says.

"You'll become stupid." I say and yawn.

"No." She says.

"Yes!" I say mocking her. 7 more months of this shit! The bell rings. I walk out of class. at lunch we sit in our normal seats and it feels weird not having Jay here.

"Can.. can I sit here?" I hear a girls voice behind me. I turn around and look up. Damnit. a new girl.

"Um sure." I say. She sits down between me and Nolan.

"What's your name?" Jackson says.

"Zoey." She whispers.

"I'm Jordan." I say.

"Nice to meet you." She says. Zoey keeps looking at Alex. The teacher calls us up and I stand up.

"Wow your tall." She says. I laugh.

"Really didnt know." I say. She laughs. Nolan hands me his phone.

Jay- No guys are around Jordan right?

Nolan- A bunch are

Jay- I didn't mean the team also tell Jordan I love her

I smile.

Me- I love you too Jay ~Jordan

I hand back Nolan his phone and then he shows me it again when he answers.

Jay- Your my life baby

I sigh.

"Are you two alright?" Nolan asks.

"I guess. I just want to be friends."

"Doesn't seem like it." He says and winks. I shove him.

"Shut up." I say and blush. I run up to Zoey.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asks me pointing to Nolan.

"No!" I say and laugh. I pull my phone out of my pocket. I hit the power button. "That's my boyfriend." I say showing her my phone. The picture is me and Jay laying in my bed and I'm kissing his cheek as he smiles.

"He's cute!" Zoey says.

"Yeah." I say and try to hold back a smile. "Yeah he is." He has stolen my heart and I'm keeping his till I die.