Chapter 18

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Do you want to ride me or do want me to fuck you?" Jay says. Jay's eyes pour into mine.

"I'm a virgin." Is all I can think to say.

"I know." Jay says. I push him off me and grab my clothes. I run to my small bathroom and close the door. I told myself I was going to stop this. Look at me now. I was about to have sex with my best friend/ boyfriend/ guy on my football team. I'm a mess for sure. I pace back and forth in the bathroom wondering how I'm going to tell Jay that I'm breaking up with him if we aren't already broken up and that I still want me and him to be best friends like we always have so I can go back to playing football and not having to worry about guys. This is going to be hard as fuck. I open the door and find myself looking up at Jay.

"I... I'm break.... I'm breaking up with you, I'm sorry, I just need to do football right now I want to get into college and be on a college team, I've been work to the NFL all my life Jay and you're messing that up, but it's not just you it's also the others." I say looking at the ground knowing if I look into those green eyes ill crack and fall into his arms and kiss him.

"I'm-." Jay starts.

"Just go and leave me alone." I say.

"But Jordan." He says and grabs my arm and tries to get me to kiss him.

"I said go!" I say a little louder.

He grabs his boxers and slides them on and grabs his other clothes and walks out. I lock the door behind him and slid down the door. A paper slides under the door.

I'm sorry Jordan I know you heard it to many times, but I really am sorry. I'm the worst boyfriend ever I know. Just please forgive me. I'm in love with you.

I read the note again and again. I lean my back on to the door and sigh. I don't know what I'm going to do about me and Jay. I still can't believe me and him went out in the first place. Things will be awkward for awhile but i hope we can go back to being friends. My mind goes back to last night and Jay doing that to me. Fuck. I pull my legs to my chest and look at the floor. Jay drove here for me, or the sex I don't know which. I wonder if he is still outside? I'll check then go to sleep no harm done right? I stand up and take a deep breath. I open the door and Jay is pacing back and forth on the sidewalk right in front of the door. He has a beer in his hand and taking sips of it.

"Jay." I whisper and he looks at me. He frezzes and looks at me.

"I'll just go." Jay says and starts walking to his truck.

"Jay, wait." I say before thinking. I run over to him and get in front of him before he can open the trucks door. I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses me back and puts an arm around me pulling me closer to him. I hear him open the truck door. I don't even care. All I know is, I want him, I want him so badly. He lifts me up and sits me in the truck. He gets into the truck to and I slid on my back across the seat letting him in still kissing. He stops and sits up.

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have done that." Jay says.

"No, It's fine, it was my fault. Anyway, I guess I'll see you later." I open the door and get out. I start walking back inside my motel room. "Jay?" I say turning back around.

"Yeah?" He says.

"Call me when you get back home, I want to know you are safe." I say.

"I will, I love you." Jay says.

"I love you more." I say and close the door. I craw into the bed and wish Jay would have stayed. So much has changed since the beginning of football season. I don't what to become one of those dam cheerleaders that for sure. Maybe they aren't that bad, I guess maybe on Monday at practice I can just be nicer to them. Yup, I've gone crazy.