Chapter 31

"Lets go dance." Kelly says and grabs my hand pulling me to the gym. Jay and Logan find us again after about a minute. I can't help but look how cute Jay looks.

"Who's that?!" Kelly says point to a kid about her age.

"I don't know?!" I say and laugh.

"Come with me." She says.Me and Kelly walk over to the guy and his friends.

"I'm Kelly." She says.

"I'm Jacob." He says and smiles at Kelly. He looks at me.

"I'm Jordan." I say.

"You play football right?" He asks.

"Yup." I say popping the "p".

"Nice body." He says looking up and down me.

"I'm way too old for you." I say rolling my eyes. Luckily Logan has called Kelly back over.

"Age doesn't matter." He says.

"Yes it does and so does height." I say. I groan walking away. I get up to Jay and turn around that boy is still looking at me.

"Grab my ass." I whisper to Jay.

"Huh?" He asks.

"Grab my ass." I say a little louder. He does and the guy looks away.

"I don't know how much longer I can go baby." He says and I can feel him up on me when He pulls me close. we check all the restrooms and they are all locked with people fucking inside.

"The car?" He asks.

"Not mine this time." I say. Jay laughs. We get to his truck and I get in sitting on his lap. "We can't make it seem like we are having sex." I whisper pulling off his jeans and boxers.

"So don't moan as loud." Jay winks at me. I blush. He goes to take off my underwear and smirks. "mmmm your so wet." He says and licks his lips. He sits me on him and I have to bite my lip.

"Oh, Baby." I moan. He holds my hips as I ride him.

"Your fucking dress." He groans. He looks around the parking lot and moves the top of my low cut dress. Jay pulls down the straps of the dress and reveal my boobs.

"Jay!" I whisper/ yell. "what if a kid saw us!"

He puts his mouth over one of my nipples and his hand over my other boob.

"They can't anymore." He says sucking. I see a mom and a little boy walk out. They start walking to us.

"theres people." I say trying not to moan. Jay stops and pulls up my dress the most he can. He has to hold it up a little. The woman walks right next to us looking into the window.

She gasps and covers her sons eyes. Jay smirks, I moan. I cum all over him. Jay spills into the condom he put on.

"How am I going to walk out of this truck with cum all over me?" I ask. Jay licks his lips. He gets in the floor is the truck the most he can and opens my legs. I fix my dress as he licks me clean. After he's done Jay puts back on my underwear for me. I move over so he can put on his clothes. We walk back into the school for the rest of the dance.

"I feel so dirty." I say and keep my legs close together. I hurt a little too.

"Cause you are." He says and licks his lips. I blush and look away.

"You got to wear that dress more." Jay says.