Chapter 13

This is the new chapter! im sorry for all the updates but thanks for reading (: 

I just stand there. I love Jay more than anything, just I don’t know about that way. I get my head in the game for practice and I see Jay look at me a lot. What is up with him?! I just wish we hadn't kiss and almost had sex but I don't know if that would have changed anything. Me and Jay are best friends, not friends with benefits! I hate this so much! When me and Jay first meet we hated each other so much then my brother invited Jay over and his baby brother, Michael, to play with me. Me and Jay were in first grade. I didn’t like to do anything other than watch football and play outside with my dog at the time. Jay walks into my big house with Michael by his side and Nick behind them.

“Jordan! I brought some friends for you to play with!” Nick yelled and I walk to the front door and see Jay standing there.

“Ew gross take them back.” I said and went back to the living room to finish watching the Seahawks and Colts game. Jay walks into the living room right behind me.

“I like the Seahawks better then the Colts.” Jay says sitting on the couch and watches the TV.

“Really? Me too!” I said and I sat next to him and from then on we have been best friends. After practice I go into the stands and lay on the bleachers looking at the sky above me. I get my phone out of my bag and call Michael.

“Hey boo.” He says when he picks up.

“Michael. I can’t do this any longer I’m sorry.” I whisper into the phone.

“Wait, are you breaking up with me?” He says.

“Yes, I’m s-.” he cuts me off.

“I’ve been cheating on you by the way.” He says then hangs up. I turn off my phone not really caring and lay back down on the blenchers

“Hey.” I hear a voice say. I put my hands behind my head.

“Hey Jay.” I say.

“I’m sorry about everything.” He says and sits on the blenchers in front of me. I lie on my side and look up at him.

“Its fine I just wish this stuff never happened, I don’t like change.”

“I don’t either but I learned to expect it in first grade.” Jay says.

“When?” I ask.

“When me and you became best friends, I don’t think anyone could even see us getting along let alone being friends for over 14 years.” He says laughing.

“Ha, yeah.” I say.

“Jordan, I didn’t think I would fall in love with you either but things change.” He says moving hair out of my face. I sit up and walk to the top of the blenchers not wanting to listen about love crap.

“Jordan please, listens to me.” Jay says.

“You have five minutes.” I say crossing my arms turning around looking at him.

“I started liking you in 8th grade, do you remember the party? The seven minutes in heaven? Those seven minutes with us that close. You laughed when I said I think they want you to come out naked. That laugh made my legs wobbly. You tell me to mess up your hair so it looked like we kissed. My heart jumped. When you unbuttoned my shirt, I wanted you. When you smiled then kissed my cheek, I fell hard. I wanted your legs around me as I kissed you; I wanted to have you say I love you. I wanted to spend my life with you. When I got you in the car at the park your body close to mine is all I really wanted. I need you more than anything. Just give me a chance to prove to you that it’s not going to be like normal football players with girls. Ill treats you right. I promise. Just let me prove to you that I will.” Jay yells crying. He walks down the stairs and I grab his shirt pushing my lips on his.

“Here is your chance.” I whisper as I pull myself on him wrapping my arms and legs around him. Jay hold me up with one arm and holds my cheek in the other.