Chapter 20

I lay on my bed and look at the wall for at lest an hour. Jay and the other guys went to a college football game and left me here. Thanks guys... I wish I was in college now. No big lonely houses. Having a roommate. What if my roommate likes football too? or what if she's a totally girl. Shopping, nails done every other day, crys over guys (Okay we will have that part in common!), never shuts up about new boy bands.

Jay- Hey Boo, the game is over I didn't know it would last that long.

Me- It's fine, What your plans for tonight?

I hope maybe Jay will take me somewhere.

Jay- Having a few beers with the guys, you coming?

I should have known.

Me- No thanks, you guys have fun.

Jay - Why not? :(

Me- I'm cranky and on my period

If I told jay that I would like to go on a date I would be planning it not him.

Jay- Oh... did you just start or...?

Me- No

I wanted to say 'why so many fucking questions?!'

Jay- just for a few hours? then I'll take you back home. I'll even get take out for you.

Damn it Jay. You don't need to bring food into this.

Me- FINE! But it better be a lot of take out and you can't have any! :p

Jay- good I'm glad you said that ;) I'm out in your driveway

I look out my window and see Jay smiling up at me. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a black T-shirt and slip on my grey flip flops and look in the mirror. I brush my hair and teeth and the bathroom door opens.

"Hey." Jay says smiling.

"Your sometimes a bitch." I say smiling looking up at him.

"I know." He picks me up and sits me on the counter. Jay walks out of the bathroom then comes back with my makeup bag (that I just got, don't judge me!). "can I put some makeup on you? Its not like you need it though. By the way we all are going to get take out." Jay says.

"Oh okay, and I don't know.." I say and bite my lip.

He start put makeup on my anyways. I close my eyes and I sometimes feel his lips past by mine. I smile every time. This is so perfect.

"Open them." he says. I look in the mirror and gasp.

"Jay! How did you learn how to do this?!" I yell. He did it perfectly!

"My mom wanted a girl.. so she used to put makeup on me all the time." Jay says and his face gets red. With my light pink lips I kiss Jay and melt into him. he smiles and I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you so much, It's unhealthy." Jay says breaking the kiss.

"I want you." I whisper.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jay says shocked.

"I want you, in a very sexual way." I say kissing his jawbone. He sucks in a lot of air as I begin to suck there. He puts his hands on my hips bringing me closer. I stop and look at him. "Can we?" I say.

"If, if you want. Aren't you on your period though?" Jay says. I shake my head no smirking. I take off his shirt slowly. His body becomes even more sexy the more I see it. I pull his pants down. That damn V- line. I pull down his boxers and bite my lip. I'm terrified now. I stand up and Jay blushes at me. He slowly takes off all my clothes.

He sits me back onto the counter and opens my legs. I feel a sharp pain. so much for makeup. I start crying as he rips me open. I put my head in his chest.

"I know baby." He says and rubs my back pulling out and pushing back in after a few thrust the pain stops. I stop crying and Jay start going faster. I throw my head back and moan. I dig my nails into his back. He pulls out quick and cums all of my chest. I'm sore and I look down and blood is everywhere. I cover my mouth looking at the sight.

"It's normal princess." He says. I jump of the counter and scream. It hurts so fucking much. The beautiful job Jay did on my makeup is ruined. Jay grabs a towel and hands it to me so I can clean up. He grabs another and cleans up the blood. I get in the shower to clean up better. I'm still sore when I get out and just throw on the clothes I had on.

I just put my hair into a bun and slowly walk to my room. the smell of popcorn feels my nose. A big bowl of popcorn is on my bed and Jay shirtless putting in a movie.

"We don't have to be there for another hour and iI've you want I can redo your makeup." Jay smiles picking me up bridle style and spins me around.

"I love you so much." He says and kisses me playfully. I giggle and smile.

"I love you more." I say.

"Not possible."

"Is too." I say laughing. He sits me down on my bed and plays the movie. We watch the movie and it's called 300, it's pretty good of what I saw till Nolan called Jay in the middle of it.

"Fine." Jay barks into the phone and hits in.

"What's wrong?" I ask sitting up on my side.

"Nolan wants me to come, there's a bunch of girl there."

My blood becomes ice cold. "Then I'm going too." I snap.

"I didn't say you couldn't.

"I'm sorry, I just got jealous for a second." I say and look at my hands. He hands me a box and I open it looking up at him. it's a gold ring locket and on my back it says I will love you till the day I die, that's a promise ~ Jay

I wrap my arms around him and smile.

"I will too, that's a promise." I whisper and kiss him.

And it is.