Chapter 22

Game day

My favorite time. I lay in the middle of the field and people start coming in. Home game tonight. The quarterback of springville walks over to me and looks down.

I look at him and laugh.

"You should sit, cuz we better become friends before I kick your teams ass."

"Oh really?" He says and sits down. His red and orange jersey really sticks out from my black and gold. "I think your scared!" He says and pushes me with a smile on his face.

"I should just attack you right now." I say.

"But you haven't, have you Jordan Luck?" He says.

"How do you know who I am?" I ask. He's a new quarter back for springville. He isn't that bad as the last though.

"Your dad is Andrew Luck." He says.

"Oh, right." I say. Always coming back to Dad.

"I'm Liam." he says and smiles sticking out his hand for me to shake. I shake his hand and he gives me a little squeeze.

"I hope I don't hurt you tonight." I say pulling my hand away.

"You won't." He says and gives me another smile and runs back to his team. I sigh and walk back to mine. I walk into the locker room and see the guys getting dressed. I stand by my locker till everyone is out but a few. I take the flowers out of my locker and kiss them.

"Let us win this game." I whisper to them. I put them back and grab my helmet. I walk back on to the field and see Liam across the field looking at me. I put on my helmet and sigh. Jay looks at me and grabs my hand. I jerk away and punch him in the nose. "Don't you dare touch me." I whisper in a angry tone. I look back a Liam and he's smiling.

The cheerleader run out of the girls locker room shake their Pom poms. I roll my eyes and smile back at Liam. Quarterback, running back, linebacker and halfback from both teams have to walk into the middle of the field and shake hands. Liam's hand is warm and he gives me a hard squeeze.

"Good Luck babe." He says and winks walking back. My heart stops and Nolan pretty much drags me of the field. I hit my helmet a few times to get my head in the game and I look at couch.

"They have a new quarter back as you can tell, so they mite do things different. Stay in the game. Everyone got that?!" Couch yells.

"YES!" We all scream.

18 to 10.

Fuck yeah! In the locker room as I'm half naked just in my bra and underwear Liam walks in. He grabs my hand and pulls me into the shower rooms. Luckily no one is in there. Liam pushes me onto a wall and kisses me on the lips. They are so sweet and soft. But they ain't Jay's. I push him off me.

"I'm sorry. But I just went through being cheated on I'm not ready for that, plus I'm not dating a person that is on a team that we are rivals with." I say forgetting what I'm wearing. He sighs and looks at me.

"It's fine, I just think your really beautiful and the person who cheated on you is a fucking idiot." Liam says.

"You don't think I know that?" Jay says.

"Get out of here Jay." I tell him not even looking away from the blank white wall in the shower room.

"No! I'm not leaving." He says and pushes Liam away.

"Then I am." I say and walk out and Liam follows. I give Liam my number and he leaves. I don't want him to be hurt by Jay.

"Your not going to walk away from me!" Jay screams. He grabs both my arms and slams me on the lockers.

"Fuck you!" I scream and try to get away. The guys pull him off me and I have red hand prints on my arms.

"You really think say fuck you will hurt me!? your a fucking whore! your a fucking bitch! Your just a girl! You can't play football worth a crap! The only reason your on this fucking team is because of your dumbass Daddy!" Jay screams in my face. I hold in the tears fighting to come out. The guys don't do anything.

"You know what? The only reason your parents have a house and food, Is because of me. I give your dad money. because he doesn't have a job. your mom either. I give everyone money and if my dad found out, I was be in so much trouble. But I don't care because I love you guys. And I'm in love with you Jason Connors." I say looking up at him. I turn around pull on a long shirt that goes to the thighs and shorts. I grab my bag and I walk out the door in silents.

I walk to my car and throw my bag in the trunk. I open the driver side door and slam it shut once I'm in. I see Jay running to me. I lock both the doors and sink in my seat.

"Open the door Jordan." He says and bangs on the window. I shake my head no and he leans on the car.

"Baby Please." He says. There's a click and he opens the door. He gets in and kisses where the red marks are.

"Baby, I don't know why I did this. I love you so much." He says.

"I don't know if I can keep doing this with you." I whisper and look at him. He pulls me on to his lap and I put my legs around him. I start to cry into his chest.

"Just, one more chance." He says. He tilts my head up so I'm looking into his eyes. I kiss him and melt. Like honey.

I take off his pants and boxers. I moan as he rubs me between my shorts. He slips my shorts and underwear off and I turn around and I see some of the guys looking at us smirking. I blush and look back at him. He sits me on him and I moan. I start going up and down and Jay starts talking.

"Your not a whore, your not a bitch, your great at football. Please forget everything I said baby. Fuck." He groans. I suck on his neck giving him hickeys. He does the same. I start going faster as my stomach ties up. He lefts me off of him and cums all over me. He slide me back on him as I cum. I go limp and fall into his chest. I forgot the guys were watching but I don't care.

"My car is a mess." I say and giggle.

"Ill clean it up." Jay says.