Chapter 36

When I get back home I find Jay on the couch watching TV.

"Jordan!" Jay yells and jumps up.

"Jay!" I yell mocking him. He runs over to me and picks me up by my hips and spins me around.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask.

"My mom said if I get a job and pay the rent me and you can get an apartment!" He yells.

"What?!" I yell.

"Yup! She's going to have it under her name but I have to pay rent like I said!" Jay says.

"Me and you?" I ask.

"Yeah. Is there a problem?" He asks.

"No, not at all." I whisper.

.....

The game is next Friday so me and Jay start looking for apartments this weekend.

"I think I found one your going to love." Jay says and smiles as we drive to our new apartment. My hands are sweaty. We get to the apartments and the place looks nice. I wore a dress because I want to look nice. Jay is just in shorts and a black T-shirt.

"You must me Mr. and Mrs. Connors." a man in a black suit says.

"Yes we are." Jay says.

"Here is your key I hope you like it!" The man says. Jay puts his arm around me and walks to the elevators. We aren't dating but I'll let this slide. We get to the 3rd floor and the elevator doors open. There's a long hall away. 314. We walk down the hallway and we get to the door.

"Open it." Jay says. I put my hand on the knob and turn it.

"Oh my gosh!" I say and cover my mouth. There's a big living room with a middle sized kitchen and a small hallway that lends to 3 different doors.

"Do you like it?" Jay asks rubbing his neck. wood floors and a great view of the town. I hug him.

"I love it." I say. He closes the door and locks it. I spin around the room and giggle. We would have to get furniture and a TV but that's not a big deal. I walk into the bedroom. I jump on the bed. a king sized bed and a huge bedroom.

"How much a month?" I ask.

"700." he says and rubs his neck again.

"I'm getting a job too so I can pay part and I have a lot of money." I say.

"Your going to stay?" He asks.

"Yes." I say and jump off the bed. We go back to Jay's house and start packing. I go to my house and get all my money (not my dads) and everything else in my room leaving just my dresser, desk, and my bed. I put everything in my car and lock the house.

If it wasn't for my parents, me and Jay would live here. This house was always lonely. only people that would come over was my friends. I pull out of the driveway and drive down the street. I get to the apartment and take everything to our room. Jay went back to his house to get the rest of our stuff. I get everything in and start unpacking. My phone buzzes. I look at it.

Unknown

Wrong number so I don't answer it.

"Hey Honey it's your mom here. Where are you sweet heart? We just want the best for you. Me and your dad both.You'll love your new school! call me back!" The voicemail says. I block the number, I shiver. I feel like someone is watching me. I put away my clothes in the huge closet. I grab an old shoe box and put all my money in it. I hide it in the closet under a bunch of stuff.

Jay- Come help me baby!

I giggle as Jay texts me. I walk to the elevator and hit the first floor. We take a stuff up stairs till there's nothing left. We leave everything in the empty living room and lay on the bed where I put a bunch of blankets down. It's really cold outside and we haven't got the heat turned on yet. So I have no choice to sleep next to Jay. I cuddle up next to him and his arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry for everything I have done to you." Jay whispers in my ear. "I know you won't take me back. I miss you. I miss your lips." His finger traces over my lips. "I miss the way your body feels." Jay's hand moves down my sides to my hips. "I miss your moans." He says and moves his hand between my legs and cups his hand around me. "and your 'I love you's."

"You hurt Carter." I say.

"I'm sorry. Now I can't even go to school to show you off." He says.

"You think it's no big deal." I mumble.

"No I don't." He says.

"You called him worthless." I say.

"Like I said before I'm sorry."

"To know Nolan cut himself because he though he was worthless!" I whisper/ yell and move off the bed but Jay grabs my arm.

"What?" He asks.

"That's what that "leg blood" was from." I say.

"I didn't know. I'm sorry."

"Stop saying your sorry!" I say. "Every morning for school I have to put makeup on Nolan's arms because of this."

"Jordan." Jay says grabbing my hands.

"What?" I say. I sort of snap at him but try to be nice at the same time.

"What can I do to make this better?" He whispers. I lean my forehead on his so our lips are inches apart.

"Love me forever." I whisper.

"Sorry sweetheart. But my forever is you." Jay says trying to hold in a smile. He kisses me. I kiss him back. I lay back on the bed and Jay gets on top of me keeping his weight on his elbows which are right next to my head. We keep kissing. Jay bites my lip. I open my mouth and our tongues fight. I can't help but giggle. He wins and smirks. We stop kissing and my breathing is quick. He lays next to me and smiles. I smile back.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I whisper.