Chapter 25

-

It says. Jay looks sad.

"I, I thought you were..." Jay whispers.

"You should be happy! I know I am! I don't want a kid right now." I say.

"I guess." He says and walks out of the bathroom. I follow and wrap my around him.

"Ill give you a child one day." I say into his chest.

"Okay." He says and goes down the kitchen. I sigh. I slowly walk down the stairs and Jay is making popcorn. He still has that look on his face. I smash my lips into his. Jay is thrown back but kisses me back.

"Baby. I love you." I say into the kiss.

"I love you more."

...

I slam into John and push him back.

"Good job guys." Coach yells. I take off my helmet and shake my hair around.

"Are you trying to do this to me." Jay says wrapping his arms around me and pushing my chest to his.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Make me jealous. I know your trying to cause you picked John for your partner." Jay says.

"Me and John are always partners!" I say giggling and push on his chest.

"Jordan and Jay! Stop kissing and practice!" Coach yells.

"We weren't!" I yell blushing.

"Yeah sure." He says and laughs.

"Jordan set up teams." Coach yells. I set it up how I always do. Jay is on the other team.

"Your going down." I say.

"I mite love you but ill still throw you in the hospital." He says and hits me on the side of my helmet.

"Bring it pussy." I say smirking.

"Lets bet some money on this!" Nolan yells. Nolan is on my team like always.

"$100?" Jay asks.

"$200." I say.

"Deal!" Jason yells. On Jay's team. Jay is the quarter back for his.

"I don't have that much fucking money!" Jay yells.

"Then you better win." I say. the guys ohhh. We get down get behind John and call out the plays.

The ball gets thrown in my hands and Nolan goes long and I throw it just before I'm tackled. Jay's green eyes look into mine.

"Touchdown!" Coach yells. Jay pulls up my helmet a little and I push up his so he can kiss me. I wish every game was like this. Me and Jay on the grass kissing. My friends happy. LSU. Non of my friends can go. They are going to the small college around here.

Jays sweet lips leave mine and I can hear the guys ohhhing again.

"Practice is over. Jay I think you need to pay up some money." Coach says then walks to his office.

"Dinner?" Jay whispers.

"Money?" I say and giggle. I run to the locker room and get changed. When all the guys are out Jay smiles.

"Sex?" He asks. He picks me up and I wrap my arms and legs around him.

"That's way better than money." I say and kiss him hard.

I push onto the locker and I put my hands I his cheeks and kiss him harder. Jay slides down my underwear and shorts and I start blushing.

"I've seen it all before." He says and laughs. I unbuckle his pants and they fall to to the floor. He slides into me slowly. I let out a moan throwing my head back. I put my head in his chest as he goes in and out of me.

"Jordan." He moans. Wait that didn't come from Jay..! I look at the door and almost the whole team is watching. I yelp when Jay hits my g- spot. They burst out laughing. I put my face in his chest to hide my embarrassment.

Jay stops and slides out of me. The guys have all seen me naked but I cover my self up. Jay puts his pants on and gets everyone out.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He says and holds me. The team will never let this go.

"I'm so stupid." I whisper.

"No you're not! I should have waited till I got you home." Jay says. I cover my face with my hands and shake my head.

"I'm tired of everything and everyone getting in our way." I say.

"Me too Boo, Me too."