Chapter 5

You would think that living in a mansion, that the second floor east wing would have more than just a combined bathroom. Nope.

" GET OUT EVANGELINA!!!

When I get out of this bathroom I'm going to murder him! HE has been banging on the bathroom door for at least 5 mintues.

" I"M GETTING READY SHUT UP JAXON" I yelled back, hoping that it would shut him up but no he just kept yelling and I kept ignoring him. I heard a thud against the door and I figured he finally gave up.

" Get out please Sunshine" I laughed a little.

"You really think I'm going to get out just because you called me that?" He groaned  and I finished combing out my hair. I pulled it into a loose ponytail, like I do everyday. It didn't even take me that long, he was just being a wimp and whining. I walked over to the door and opened it. Jaxon fell to the floor with an 'oompf' . I laughed as I stepped around him. HE muttered some incoherent words.

" I don't understand why you had to come and live here. " HE mumbled and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

" Me neither." I said back and walked back to my room, not really caring if he heard me or not.

                                                                ****

" I hate this" I was currently talking to Nora and Saura about the history project. Mr. West decided that we shouldn't be allowed to have partners on this one. It defininitly not fair that he's giving us a project only on the secnd week of school!

" Trust me I do too" Saura slammed her locker and pulled her black hair to one side of her neck. Nora laughed a little.

" It's easy girls! Just look up the names on the lists, write some refrences, facts, and their family info. Then write 2 paragraphs on each."  She said with ease. Saura and I just straed at her. I knew Nora was smart, everyone knew it. She was the perky red head who made straight A's.  Saura was the smarteleck girl who liked to get good grades but doesn't let anyone else know that. THen there's our other friends.

Wyatt is as quiet as a mouse. It's weird since you would think that someone like him is dating an outgoing person like Nora. HE keeps to himself but when it comes to Nora, he's protective and sweet when he wants to be. Daniel is goofy and funny. Doesn't get as many girls as the other guys do but he's a sweetheart, always trying to make everyone laugh and he does. Oliver is a player. He's Jaxon best friend and they always have each others back. Oliver isn't rude and mean like Jaxon is though. He's nice and caring.

Then there's Jaxon. He's one of the biggest assholes I know. It kills me that I think he's so attractive but I guess that's what boost his ego. Thinking every girl is hot for even though not every girl is. IT aggravated me that he walks around thinking that he's all that. He sleeps with all the girls and get's horrible grades. HE rides his motorcycle and doesn't wear a helmet.

He's the typical bad boy. And I have to live with him.

" Lina?"

Daniel's voice brought me out of my deep thoughts.

" Hmm?" I brushed the few hairs out of my face and looked up at the boys who were standing in front of me. Jaxon leaned up against the lockers. His arms were crossed and he looked pissed off at everything.

Probably from not getting his bathroom time this morning.

" We are going to a coffee shop after school. Wanna come?" Oliver questioned. Everyone looking at me.

" Sure why not. " I smiled and pushed past my friends. They all continued to talk and headed to my next class.

The rest of the day flew by. I went to class, did my work, ate lunch with my new friends then went bac to class.  It was an easy school day. Let's just say I'm very happy I don't have much to stress about today.

Since I don't have a car I was going to hitch  a ride with Saura to the coffee shop. She had already offered ealier so I knew she shouldn't mind.

SHe stood by her car, her bag on top. SHe was sifting through it until she saw me. She smiled and waved. I did the same and jogged over to the car.

" So wheres this coffee shop?" I asked as I slide into the passangers side and she into the drivers.

" Just by th big clock tower. About 10 minutes from here." SHe started the car. " We all go over there after school sometimes and just hang out. It's called Jack's"

I nodded and looked out the window. It was quiet for a few moments until Saura broke the silence.

" So what's up with you and Jaxon?" This definitely caught my attention.

" What do you mean? " She just laughed a little and turned on her blinker. We turned and kept driving.

" There is so much tension between you to. Lovers tension. " If I had water in my mouth I would spit it out. Is hse crazy?! Me and Jaxon?! And lovers Tension!

" What!?" She was still smiling and I probably weird look on my face.

" Oh come  on Lina!! TYour telling me that you don't see how you to look at each other!? He thinks your hot he just won't admit it because he doesn't want to admit that he probably even likes you!!"

"You crazy Saura! I haven't even known him for 3 months!" She looked at me.

" SO you have known him before we knew you did!!" I groaned and rubbed . forehead.

" Yea." She scoffed and playfully acted mad.

" I'm wounded! It's like your living with him and you didn't tell me at least it's not that" Crap. I looked out the window and she stopped the car abruptly.

" OH MY GOD LINA!!! DO YOU LIVE WITH JAXON!!!!!!???????"

" Well, it's not like I have a choice-"

" So you to are together!" She said in a matter-of-factly voice. I shot up.

" NO!!! I'm just living with him and his parents till I turn 18 and get my trust fund. " Saura just stared at me in disbelief. She started to move the car. I rubbed my temples and leaned against the door.

This is not what I thought would happen. 

" So after living with him for what two months -"

" Saura-"

" NO just listen!" She bantered so I sat back in my seat and listened to her.

" You've lived with him for two months. You saw him almost everyday, you ate breakfast with him and lunch and dinner! You can't tell me that you don't have even the slightest feelings for him."

I watched out the window and thought about what she said. I lived with him and I talke dto him. We laughed sometimes and other times we fought like cats and dogs. We refuse to acknowledge eachother at school, but at home he's some what different. LIke that night when I first came here. He was rude and a jerk but when I had that panick attack so was I. E was trying to help and I yelled at him. He was trying t be sweet and he's tried to but I ruin it. I think Saura was right.

I like Jaxon freaking Williams.

I looked back at Saura  as she drove. She waited for my answer.

" I don't like him Saura. Not even the slightest. "