Chapter 40

1 month later

" You smell really good Sunshine," I laughed at Jaxon, who currently had his nose nestled in my neck, tickling me.

" Technically you smell good since this is your shirt. "

Jaxon and I were currently laying in my bed cuddling. Yes, cliche I know. But after a near death experience we spent as much time at we could together. I got our of the hospital a couple weeks ago and Jax hasn't let me out of his sight. ( Well besides to take a shower, we aren't there yet people.) Jax has been overly protective. and when I mean overly I seriously mean it. So much to where when I take showers he switches out my shirt with his shirt and he asks if I'm okay every five seconds. Not that I mind wearing his shirts.

Why are Gus shirts so much more comfortable than girls? That I will never know. I'll just forever borrow Jaxon's.

" Do you want something to eat babe?" I smiled at his new nickname. I stretched out my arms a little and looked at him. I nodded and he gave me a quick kiss before getting out of the bed. I stayed because me being me, I'm a super lazy person.

I reached my hand for the remote on the nightstand and turned on the TV. 'Friends' started playing and I sung along to the theme song. I fixed the pillow behind my head and got comfortable, eating for Jaxon to bring me up my food.

He is taking a long time. Like a very long time. Unless he is cooking me a five star meal then I doubt it should take him 40 minutes to prepare something super simple.

What the hell is he doing down there?

I pulled the covers off of my bare legs and slid off the bed. My feet touched the carpet and for some reason I got cold. I found a light sweater in my closet before heading to the top of the steps.

" Jax?" I yelled down the steps and he didn't answer. My mind began to race. Did something happen to him?

I didn't realize that I began jogging down the steps. The sweater went past my finger tips so if I slipped I wouldn't be able to grab onto the railing with a good grip but oh well. All I could think about was Jaxon.

" Jaxon where are you? " I called out again this time I was at the end of the steps and I walked into the kitchen, my bare feet hitting the cold marble floor.

" Where the he-" I turned the corner and looked down at the ground.

Rose petals covered the floor down the hallway leading to the living room.

My hand instantly went to my smile covered face. My heart sped up as I walked down the hall. I almost felt nauseous but I swallowed it and pushed it away.

" Jaxon." My voice was barely a whisper as I turned the corner and there he stood wit ha bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates. He had a handsome smile plastered from ear to ear and his eyes showed his excitement.

" I know you said you didn't want to do anything for your birthday but I couldn't pass up the chance, I didn't know if-" He stopped talking when I ran and jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around his torso and pressed my lips to his. He dropped the flowers and box but I didn't care all I cared abut was him and now.

" You know " He mumbled against our kiss but never broke it.

" Hmm?" I mumbled. He lips still attacked mine. I wanted to breathe but I didn't want to break the kiss. The amazing and hot kiss.

" I still don't know what to call you." I chuckled and finally pulled away, not that I wanted to. He leaned his forehead against my cheek as he smiled. I felt his breath on my neck and it sent goosebumps all over my body.

" Sunshine will do fine. " Our eyes met and I could see every ounce of emotion in his eyes as he could see mine.

" Okay sounds good to me Sunshine." He kissed my lips one more time before whispering in my ear.

" Hey Sunshine?"

"Yea?"

" I love you." He whispered gently

" I know." I smiled.

" Hey Mr. Bad boy?" He chuckled at his new nickname.

" Yes Little Miss Sunshine?"

" I love you too."

I never thought that this was how I was going to end up loving someone. I never thought I was going to fall in love with the Bad boy. But you know? Fuck all those stupid stereotypes that say I can't and that I won't. I will and I did. I lived with Jaxon Williamson for a year and I fell in love. We don't choose who we love, it just happens. Maybe someone chose him for me in the heavens but all I know is that he is mine and I am his and I don't have to worry about anything else because I have him. I never thought I was going to be happy again. But here I am and I'm so very happy.

Why? Because I fell in love with the Bad Boy.

AND THE ENDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

I'm finished people! I'm done! I cry. This is my baby and I have worked on it for so long and I have cried writing these chapters. I know pathetic right but oh well lol. I really hoped you enjoyed the journey with Alexandra/Lina and Jaxon. There will be an epilogue for you lovelies because I, to be honest, want to write more lovey dovey scenes. They make my single life seem less lonely. No judging.

But anyways! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! I love you all!!!!