Chapter 27

George and Rosey came home last night. Emmy had ran straight to her room and started playing, normal for an eight year old. Jaxon kept his door shut and didn't bother to come out to greet his parents. I had made a break for it, got food and drinks said my hellos and quickly ran back upstairs before I saw Jaxon. This morning I tried super hard especially since it was a school day and we both had to get ready.

" You okay?" Saura caught up with me in the hallway.

" Fine." I didn't mean to be snappy but I was just in a mood.

When am I not?

Saura didn't respond to my attitude she just kept on going as if I was the normal Lina.

" He's not here today." I turned my head to my friend. I raised a shaped eyebrow and she just shrugged. " He texted Ollie and said he wasn't coming in today so all the boys decided to ditch with him." I scoffed. Of course they did.

" Let em. Its not like I care." Saura grabbed my arm and stopped us in the hallway.

" So you wouldn't care if the boys took him out and got him drunk and he came home with some random chick and banged her?" I looked at my feet, suddenly interested as to why one shoe was lighter then the other.

" No." I lied. Saura laughed a little and just hummed an okay. We continued down the hall to our next class both ignoring the fact that I do care and my heart is slowly tearing in two.

~~~~~~~~

"OH MY GOODNESS!!! " Nora tackled me and hugged me tightly. Her cherry like perfume enveloped us and I couldn't help but cough a little at the smell.

" Hello sickling." I patted her on the head and she put her hands on her hips.

" I'm not sick anymore Lina." She defended but I just shrugged. I inhaled and then regretted it deeply when I got a mouthful of Cherry chemicals.

" Oh yea sorry about the perfume I feel like people can smell my sickness. " She cringed as sniffed her shoulder and I laughed a little, trying to bat away the perfume.

" People can't smell germs Nora." She swatted her hand.

" Maybe. Have you seen Saura?" We both looked around noticing our friends absence. I shrugged.

" I should probably go find her, she doesn't know I'm back. " I nodded and she turned around and trotted off like the weird person she is.

I grabbed may bag that I had dropped on the ground and tightened it on my shoulder before walking to the path I walk to the house everyday.

Jaxon wasn't home. His door was locked and there was no music coming from his room. Rosey and George were still at work( at least till 11:00) and Emmy was going to be at dance then at a friends house.

I had the house to myself.

I let a smile slip onto my face and I let my bag slip from my arm. I pushed it off to the side and walked up the steps. I plugged my phone up.  I changed into a big T-shirt and shorty shorts.

No one is home no judging.

I pulled my hair out of the braid leaving it in a curly poofy mess on my head. I grabbed my phone and my speaker and went down stairs toward the theater room. I laid the speaker on the kitchen counter and walked into the room. I plopped down onto one of the big chairs and clicked on the Netflix button.

I'm about to have a Netflix, Chill and me time.

" DERECK DO NOT KISS HER!! GO HOME TO ZOZO AND MER!!! " I screamed at the screen.  I almost threw the controller but I didn't want to break it soooo. I groaned as my stomach growled loudly. It sounded like a dying whale. I sighed and threw the warm blanket off my bare legs. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

" 8 o'clock!?!!" I muttered to myself. I rubbed my temple and put my phone on the counter. Explains the 2 seasons of Grey's Anatomy I got through. I quickly hooked up my phone to the speaker and clicked on Spotify.

'Dangerously'  started playing and I sang along to it as I took brownie mix out of the cabinet.

" I LOVE YOU DANGEROUSLY" I swayed my hips and used the risk as mike. I mixed the batter as I danced, my socks slipping a little on the tile. My foot slipped a little and I grabbed counter.

I think my life just flashed before my eyes. Not kidding.

I let out my breath that I didn't know that I was holding. I continued with brownies. I buttered the pan and put the mix into it. I had already pre heated the oven so I just slid it in. I set the timer on the stove and slid away by my socks.

MY phone started buzzing. I quickly turned off the music and pressed the green button.

" Hello?" I didn't bother to check the caller ID, I had a specific buzz for my friends. ( I got bored so I made ringtones.)

" Lina! " It was Ollie. He sounded a little breathless, he sounded like he had been running. I raised my eyebrows and propped myself up on the counter.

"Ollie? You okay?" I took the phone off my ear and pressed the speaker button. I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a glass.

" Thank God you answered! We couldn't get a hold of anyone and -"

" Wait Ollie whats wrong?"

I could here a murmur of different voices and some yelling, but Ollie wasn't answering my question.

" Ollie!! What the hell is going on?!" No answer.

" OLIVER"

" We're outside we-" I immediately put the glass down and ran outside, I didn't even bother to listen to him finish his sentence. I opened the back door and ran out onto the pavement.

No car had pulled up.

I waited a few seconds and looked left and right. I didn't see any cars. But I could hear one. It was loud and it sounded like it was speeding down the road. I saw the lights. It was Wyatt's mustang and it pulled right up into the drive way. My eyes were wide as the boys got out of the car carrying a limp body. I couldn't see who it was exactly but it definitely wasn't some girl.  They got closer and I finally realized who it was.

It was Danny. and he was unconscious.

" Oh My God!"

There stood Ollie sanding on one side of Danny and Jaxon on the other. Both had wide eyes. held with panic.  They wobbled forward, trying to hold up an unconscious boy.

" We couldn't take him to the hospital or somebody's house." Ollie Tightened his grip as did Jaxon. Jaxon looked at me. For the first time in days he looked at me straight in the eye.

" My mom has a bunch of Med equipment from my aunt. I don't know why but she just does. "

They finally stepped out of the shadows and into the light of the moon. I could see Danny's whole body and not just parts of it.

He was bleeding and bad.