Chapter 33

" Come on baby you gotta wake up."

"Open your eyes Lina!"

" Come on Sunshine."

My eyes flew open and my body immediately registered the bullet in my stomach. My mouth open and I cried out in pain. I tried moving but it set my body on fire and I cried again.

" God w-what are w-w-we supposed to do?" It was someone I didn't recognize. Maybe it was the girl tied to the chair net to me.

Wait. I wasn't in the chair any more. Where am I?

I tried to move my head but someone was holding it still. I could barley see them but they were right there.

" Lina can you hear me?" I groaned in pain again as I felt someone press down on my stomach. " Evangelina. " Wait I knew that voice. It was Jaxon. He was here.

" J-a-ax" My voice came out broken and hoarse.But he knew what I had said because he brought his eyes and met my teary ones. He was trying his best to tell me everything was gonna be okay, but I knew it wasn't going to be. Everyone knew.

" I'm here Sunshine I'm here. Just hold on. Please." I let out a toothy smile. I could feel something running out of my mouth and I knew that it was blood. I could feel my hot tears roll down and onto my ears.

" J-a-x liste-en to-o me-e" I tried to speak but it just made my body hurt. I felt someone grab my hand and Saura came into view, then Nora.

" NO you listen to me. You can't go any where okay? You are not allowed to leave me you understand? You hear me Sunshine?" His voice broke and I could tell that he was trying his best to hold it together. He was trying so hard and I just wanted to tell him it's okay.

" Y-yo-u don't n-n-e-ed me-e." He wiped his face on his shoulder and looked back at me and let out a broken laugh. He scooted closer to me and held my face in one of his hands.

" No. Your'e wrong Sunshine. I do need you. I need you so f#cking bad." I let out a distorted laugh and coughed a little, making blood leak from my mouth and my stomach clench. I looked at his beautiful blue eyes and stared for a moment, trying to distract myself from my pain.

This was a perfect way to go. Staring at something so clean and pure. Something so beautiful.

I just need to close my eyes for a second. I'm so just so tired. Want to sleep.

" NO! No baby keep your eyes open okay? Look at me! Lina look at me!"

I could feel someone lightly tap my face and I opened my eyes, but it wasn't Jaxon I saw.

It was mom and dad. They were standing over me smiling over me reaching their hands out, telling me to take it.

I want to so bad. I want to be with them.

" Mommy?" I cried and tried to reach but it wasn't my mom who grabbed my hand. It was someone else. I cold feel something wet on my fore head. Was I bleeding from my head? I felt it again.

No it wasn't blood, it was tears.

Th next time I opened my eyes I was met with Jaxon's handsome face. I couldn't help but smile. He was here. He was finally here.

" Lina you listen to me." I tired to say okay but he kept going. " You can't go to them, I know you want to but you can't okay? I need you here. With me. I need you to be okay. Okay?"

"O-o-oka-y" It came out in stutters but he smiled anyways.

" Be strong for me baby girl. Just a few more minutes "

I smiled, blood leaking from my mouth and body. I could feel my body soaking with my own blood. Soaking the floor and my clothes.

" Oh my God the cops are here!!! Jaxon! There here! " It was Nora. She came running over to me and brushed some hair away from my sweaty face.

" You're gonna be okay Lina, I promise. Their here." She looked at me and I nodded, my eyes getting more and more tired.

" I-I w-a-nt to sl-e-e-ep" I wanted to close my eyes.

" NO! Lina don't! " This time it was Saura who cried out in pleas. But I can't, I can't keep them open any longer.

"I-I'm so tired-d"

Before I can hear them protest anymore, I closed my eyes and felt relief. I felt my body relax as the pain slowly disappears.