Chapter 24

" Jaxon get your lazy bum up! We're going to be late!"

Jaxon wouldn't get up. I had even promised him a breakfast cooked by me! Come on how can he pass that up!

"Jaxon!" He pulled the pillow over his face and groaned. I huffed and pulled the pillow off of him, making him Goran again. Fine then you wanna make us late then here.

I hit him the pillow. Really hard.

One of his eyes peaked up and I smiled in victory. He started to move but not to get up. He leaned forward and grabbed my waist pulling me onto the bed with him.

Jerk.

" Jax!" I whined and he just smiled. He gave me a smirk and I had a felling I knew what was coming. He lifted his hands and brought them down to my sides, tickling me. And I was horribly ticklish.

" J-J-JAX-O-O-N  S-S-T-O-P  I-I-T" I was screaming and laughing. Tears sprung to my eyes and MY hair had fallen out of it's perfect pony tail. Curse you Jaxon Williams for ruining my hair.

" You ruined my hair!" I scolded after he finally stopped tickling me and I was giving me a chance to breath. He reached his hadn't and played with a strand. Brown hair curling around his pointer finger, then dropping it back. HE looked at me.

" It looks better down anyways." He sat up finally and gave me a smile.

~~~~

Jaxon dropped me off at the front of the school like he normally does, then drives off to find a parking space. I pulled my bag tighter over my shoulder and looked for my friends. My eyes looked across the school yard and finally stopped as I found them sitting at some picnic tables near the entrance doors.

" Boo" Saura looked up from her phone and smiled. Dan, Wyatt and Ollie continued to talk, ignoring my extitence. Nora was no where to be found.

" Great friends." Sarcasm laced my voice and Saura just laugh and scooted over so I could sit down.

" Where's Nora?" Wyatt peeped into our conversation to answer my question.

" Out sick with the flu. She'll be back in a day." I groaned and pouted a little.

" But Wednesday is so far awayyyyy" Wyatt just shrugged and went back to laughing with the boys.

Jaxon finally walked up to the table quickly joining in with the boys, completely ignore me. Why does every one want to ignore me today!? I internally groaned and grabbed my bag.

" I'll see you guys at Lunch, I gotta go to my lacker to grab my books. " Saura waved and said bye. Jaxon, hearing my announcement, said something to the boys and ran up to catch up with me.

" I thought you were ignoring me?" He smirked at me and let out a deep chuckle.

" No not really, well just in public." I scoffed, like that was any better. He's such a jerk sometimes.

" Then why are you talking to me now. We are in public. " I continued walking down the surprisingly empty school halls. I didn't want to listen to his excuses but he knew where I was going and I couldn't really stop him from walking with me. And it really doesn't help that his locker is near mine.

" Because before I have to continue ignoring you the rest of the day I wanted to do this. " Before I could protest, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into what looked like a janitors closet.

Typical.

" Jaxon." I scolded, but before I could get any further he leaned in and my lips met with his warm ones. His hands snaked around my waist and puled me closer. He smiled against my lips causing a smile to slip from me.