Chapter 11

I woke up alone. Not that it was any different than usual but it just felt weird. I could remember every detail about last night. The nightmare, running outside for fresh air, crying, the him. He was so rude earlier but he came out there to make sure I was alright.

No he wasn't. I ignored my subconscious.

The knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts. I took the sheets off my legs and walked toward the door. I opened it to see a very smiley Saura and Nora.

" Hi?" That was all I could get out before they dragged me down the steps.

" Where are we -" In front of me was three boys. Dan, Ollie and Wyatt. Beside them, on the counter sat bowls of different fruits, pancakes and cereal. All neat on the counter. My jaw slacked.

" I came down this morning and saw this!!!! Wyatt convinced them." Nora said pridefull as she walked towards her boyfriend giving him a kiss on the cheek, causing him to have a small smile.

" Couldn't have done it withought Jax though. Damn that boy can cook."  Wyatt laughed and I was a little surprised.

Jaxon? Being nice and helping? What universe am I in and can I stay here forever!?

" Yea ,yea, " I heard a mumble from the couch and looked over to see a very shirtless Jaxon sitting on the couch, spread out, playing his phone.

Oh goodness.

" Well aren't you full of suprises?" I said and he just chuckled, sitting up so his eyes met mine.

" Oh Babe I'm full of them " I felt my cheeks get hot and I turned away from him. I should have know he would say something perverted. I walked over to the counter with the girls, trying to ignore Jaxon's naked presence.

Key word trying people.

I'll tell you oe thing. It's very hard to keep your eyes off a tan, 6'1, 6 pack guy. Especially when he was fit and he was unbelievably attractive. Like Jaxon. I groaned in my head and just focused on my food.

Hey it was just as pretty as he was. I smiled to myself.

" I think Lina's in love with the food." Saura laughed and I squinted at her with a smile.

" Hey this relationship isn't one sided." I took a bite out of my pancakes as everyone chuckled.

" Any relationship you'll ever be in is one sided" Jaxon's voice was quiet but I could still hear it, granted that he was right beside me.

Truth be told, I just ignored him and continued eating his wonderfully made pancakes. I looked over at Saura, who also heard the comment. She gave e a sad smile and I just looked at my food, moving the pancakes around with my fork.

                                                                                     ***

" Lina and I will pack lunch, Saura can you go grab all the beach stuff?" Nora had decided that there was already a half a day left and we still hadn't been to the beach. So the boys all went to go get drinks from the store and the girls were left to do everything else. Typical.

Nora and I packed sandwiches and different chips. Plus water bottles and celery for Saura. ( Don't understand that girl) Saura got all the towels, sunscreen and tanning oil.

" I'm gonna go change, be right back." I excused myself and went up to the bedroom. I pulled out my black one piece and changed. I left my curly hair down and walked out of the room.

" Hey Lin- What are you wearing?" I looked down at my suit and shrugged. I had no clue what sh ewas on about. She just stood there crossed her arms.

" My bathing suit?" It was more of a question then a statement.

" That my friend is a chasity belt." I laughed a little. She grabed my arm and puled me up the steps. We went into her room and she pulled out a medium szed bag. She dug through for a minute or two then finally pulling out two pieces f material.

A bikini.

" Elenora I am not wearing that!" She didn't listen. She put it in my hands and pushe me into her bathroom.

" CHange  Evangilina!" I groaned. " You'll look fine!!!" I was silently argueing with her. IT wouldn't look okay especially with the scars on my stomach that I was so self conscious about.

" I'm waiting!! I don't hear any stripping." I groaned again and took off me one piece. I took the tiny bikini and put it on. I tied the top and dropped my hands beside me.

This.... is..... something.

I left my hair down and opened the door to see Nora standing there with a ear splitting grin. She clapped her hands and I couldn't help but giver her a small smile.

" Girl you have an amazing body I don't see why you show it off more. " I could tell that her eyes lingered on my scars a little then her eyes moved back to my face. I hugged my stomach as she threw me a white tee and some black shorts. I slid on some flip flops and followed her out.

" Jax is gonna be all over you." And with that she ran off before I could beat her. She giggled as her red hair bounced down the hall disappearing around the corner.

The boys got back not even ten minutes later with 'Mikes Hard lemonade', Coke, and Beer.

Boys. I mentally face palmed.

" LET"S GO!!!!" Evryone grabbed something and we all ran out the back door towards the beach. When we hit sand the boys took off there shirts and so did the girls.  Everyone ran towards the water. Saura stopped and turned to me.

" Come on Lina." I smiled and acted like I was coming. She ran off to Nora, who was being dunked by Wyatt into the water. She jumped in the water, Dan splashed her and Ollie was like a fish, breath for air then going right back under. Jax was waxing his surf board( which made his biceps buldge), that I hadn't noticed that he brought out. I smled to myself.

I feel like I have a family again.

"YOU COMIN' LINA?" Ollie yelled from the water and I just held up a finger, saying that I would be in in a minute.

Time to face your fears.

While no one was looking I slid off my shorts and tossed them on top of my sandals. I slid off my shirt and threw them on top of my shorts.  I felt eyes on me. I looked up to see Jaxon. He had stopped waxing his board. He blue eyes raked over my body shamlessy and I suddenly felt very self conscious. But I wasn't going to let him know that. I put my hands to the side and walked over to the shore, letting the cold ocean water hit my feet. I sighed and closed my eyes. The salty breeze brushed through my hair and seashells hit my feet lightly.

I could get used to this.

Before I knew it some one had grabbed me by the waist and thrown me over his shoulder.

" What the-!" I looked at the fine ass tat was in front of my face and realized that it was Jaxon. (Not by the butt, you little perverts , by his trunks)

" Hope you know how to swim Sunshine."

And he dropped me into icy, dark cold water.