Chapter 21

Jaxon's POV

"Earth to Jaxon" Nora waved her hand in front of my face and I looked at her. I must have gotten ditracted by Thomas pulling Lina away. Which pissed me off and I don't know why.

"What?" I snapped. Yea okay I'm in a pissy mood.

" What do you think he's asking her?" Nora looked at me and I shrugged.

" I don't know and I don't care. " Dan leaned on his knees and raised an eyebrow.

" You sure dude? You seem to care. You payed a lot more attention when she was leaving with him. "

I scoffed and took a sip of my drink.

" She's barely even a friend man. I don't care" Oliver chuckled a little and I snapped my head towards him.

" Friends don't look at each other the way you two do." I looked at him and he just shrugged as if saying 'I know you think I'm right'

I looked back at Lina talking to Thomas. A feeling in the pit of my stomach mad me feel as if I wanted to puke.

I sound like a fucking girl.

I groaned inwardly.

He's right. I don't look at her like she's just a friend.

She's more.

Evangelina's POV

Thomas smiled eagerly and rubbed the back of his neck.

" Thanks." We bothed turned to walk away. I waved my hand and smiled and walked back towards my friends. Everyone immediately pestered me with questions. Well everyone except Jaxon of course. He doesn't care. I never expected him to.

" It was nothing!" I laughed a little and sat down. Saura and Nora looked at each other and raised there shapely brows.

" Ok so he asked me out on a date! I told him I would think about it!" Nora's hand went towards her mouth and she squealed. Ollie mad a "YESSSS" and Dan sighed pulling out his wallet.

" Wait" I gave a pointed look to my friends. " Did you guys bet on me!" They did didn't they!? Ugh boys aggravate me. I don't even know why I'm thinking of going on a date with one!

" Yep and I just won 20 bucks. Thanks Lina!" Ollie tried to high five me but I just glared at him.

" Okay boys enough with being mean to poor Lina let's talk dance!" Of course Nora had to bring up the Rose Dance. It happens every year for the Juniors and Seniors ,as I have been told. It was like a smaller prom but the dance is super short and the after party is huge. I had heard a lot about it but to be honest I wasn't to excited about it. It was just a chance for drunk hormonal teenager to feel each other up and girls to make stupid mistakes with guys that they probably don't even know. Knowing Nora and Saura they are going to make me go so I don't have much of a choice the situation. So I'm going to go the stupid dance no matter what I think of how stupid it is.

" So Lina are you going?" Nora laughed a little to hard and looked at Dan like he asked a stupid question.

" I don't want to but-"

" She's going. She doesn't have choice" I groaned and leaned my head against the tree.

" Plus we are going shopping Thursday!" Saura exclaimed and it was like I was jabbed with a knife. Yes I was fine with shopping. By myself, But with Nora and Saura? THat's a whole different story. A very very very long story.

" We are?" The boys chuckled.

" Yes we are" Nora stated proudly.

" Good luck with that." Wyatt finally spoke up. I laughed a short breathless laugh.

" Thanks."

Ok so heres the thing. I am having majors writers block and it doesn't help that I'm not good at transforming it form my head to the book. I'm just weird like that. But anyways I'm really sorry this was a really really really short chapter. I've been stuck on this chapter for days and I'm just gonna give up now lol so I hoped you enjoyed the others and I will try to write longer chapters!! Pinky promise. <3

Love Me;) Continue please.