Imposter in Our Midst!! ch.19

Hey XD!! I'm on a roll, I uploaded a couple of days ago and before that one a couple of days before that!!! So yeah I'm proud of myself though I don't know whether it's up to scratch but some of you said on the last that it was ok so yeah! This chapter doesn't have much in it and very little Blaise but its when Narita and Violet go shopping and they find their dresses but I can only put one picture up so I'll put Naritas dress up this time but I'll upload something and put Violets dress on that one!!!

Ok well the music is from a band called Hadouken! And the song is called liquid lives and I literally listened to this song over and over about 30 times!!! So yeah see if you like it!

Norah....hey by how much I mention you people know you more than me!! But yeah thank you for all your support and help recently with the crazy things going on and giving me the best advice anyone could ask for! So thank you for being the most amazingist person ever and yes amazingist is now a word!!

Aquaria! Please get well soon and get out of hospital so we can talk properly!! Your an amazing friend and I promise not to worry anymore though its hard seeing as I haven't spoke to you for a while!

Vicky, my Belgium stalker! XD! Crazy like me so you seem to understand me XD! Thank you for all the amazing comments which mean soo much to me! Honestly they do!

Ok well I better shut up and let you read XD!!

Chapter 19 violets POV

"Do you think this would suit me?" Narita held a pretty blue dress against her whilst looking down at herself. It was a knee length midnight blue dress with a black band around the waist. The style didn't suit her as well as the last one which was floor length and gold.

So far we had been in this shop for 15 minutes and as soon as Narita was through the door she was dragging me to the nearest dresses and plucking random ones off the hooks. Before she could drag me along anymore I held my hands up to signal Narita to pause.

"Breathe," I had said, "we said we would have fun. Rushing around until were too hot and exhausted to even get to the changing room isn't making this anymore bearable. So just, "I plucked the hanger from her hands and placed it back on the hook, "have fun."

So we had both been skimming through the dresses occasionally showing one to the other and making stupid faces and just having fun, mucking around and other crazy stuff, when Narita noticed a dress towards the back of the shop tucked away behind the newer dresses.

It was beautiful and I saw Naritas eyes light up at the discovery. With her joyful self she pulled it from out of the little space it was pushed into and held it up to admire the dress as a whole. Maybe there was the perfect dress for everybody and by the look on Naritas face this was the perfect dress for her. Without a pause of hesitation I pushed Narita into the dressing room with her struggling to protect the dress while protesting against my pushes. I knew she would have put the dress reluctantly back and I couldn't bear to see her distraught face which she would have tried to cover. But I knew by the light in her eyes how much she loved the dress. So I smirked at her before pulling the curtain across her hesitant face.

After a few minutes of Narita bustling about in the changing room, it fell silent, just the startled gasp came from behind the curtain. I waited a few more moments and when Narita didn't come out I gently grabbed the edges of the curtain and pulled it aside a few inches just enough to peer inside to see why Narita hadn't come out yet.

From the sight I saw I realised why she had gasped in shock. I gasped in shock myself. It was really beautiful, Narita was really beautiful. It fit her perfectly and just looked perfect. There wasn't really any other way to describe it. The dress was a deep red, strapless and floor length. The bodice was heart shaped and had a scrunched affect and was separated from the body by a pattern of white stitching and sparkles. The body had also a scrunched affect all the way to Naritas upper thighs where the dress then opened out all the way to the floor. And to add an extra effect and draw the attention of anyone in the room the front and back part of the red satin like fabric lifted where a white lace cascaded to the floor. Where the dress changed from scrunched to smooth there was a delicate detail of flowers which created the dress.