A/N + Prologue

Hey, just want to make a quick announcement before I start the story...

Most will probably skip the announcement, but make sure you check out the prologue below, 'cause the rest will make more sense if you do. But if you're still reading then I just want to clarify; there is no specific times I will be updating- I attend school and homework is like english weather, extremely unreliable and unknown, so I don't wanna promise regular updates or anything if I can't keep up (KEEP UP, CAN YOU CAN YOU KEEP UP?!), I haven't written this story before publishing so if I run out of ideas half way through and don't update for ages- sorry in advance and finally I'm sorry if there's any grammar mistakes- although I'd like to think there won't be, lol.

Also, I know Josh didn't go to school with JJ and Simon, but I just needed another person for writing purposes and I decided to use Josh. Making them bullies in the story doesn't reflect what I think of them at all btw, I love them irl and don't think they'd ever be mean to people for no reason.

I hope you all enjoy this story, if anyone actually reads it anyway...

P.s, if you haven't read an XReader before:

Y/N= Your name

Y/L/N= Your last name

H/C= Hair colour

H/L= Hair length

E/C= Eye colour

F/S= Favourite song

F/B= Favourite band

F/C = Favourite color

W/Y/L= Where you lived (definitely just made that one up lol)

...Sorry if I missed any

See ya xx

Prologue

You're 18 years old and an only child. You were just about to start your A levels, before your parents work got you all to move to London. Your interests are photography and filming, which is why you're doing a Media A level- along with Sciences, English, Maths and Spanish. [A/N: What I'm actually doing :P] You only have three friends from your old school, but they weren't the best anyway, so you're not gonna be too sad. Your parents have been there for you, especially when you were younger, although recently they're always really busy. Their main focus is working, not you, but you still love them anyway.