Chapter Thirty-two

[A/N: As promised, shouts to @Phangirl113021 for constant support- she an OG READER- and for thinking of a Paula and Steve reference XDD I actually love you lol xx Also this chapter is more of a hopefully cute, filler kinda one, with quite a lot of P.O.V changes- soz if it's not your favourite type :(]

~Vikk's P.O.V~

I hop into my car and drive to my friend- Lachlan's- house. [A/N: I don't know how long Vikk and Lachlan have known each other and yeah I know he actually lives in Australia, but I thought it'd be cute if they were friends in this now!] When I arrive, I get out and knock on the door quickly. It's freezing out here, and anyway I need to tell him something.

"Yo Vikk!" he exclaims, pulling me in for a short hug. "Come in dude, I haven't seen you in forever!"

I smile, stepping inside and making my way to the living room.

"I got this sick new game mode for Minecraft, it's like a hunger games map but with loads of added stuff!" he rambles, hyperactively. "Wanna play?!"

"Sure," I laugh, sitting beside him at his monitor. "Can I tell you about someone first?"

"Ooo," he coos, winking at me. "Is it a girl?"

"Yeah, actually," I blush, looking at my lap. "I'm sure she said her name was... Y/N? My mum's her doctor I think and we got introduced earlier."

"And...?" he edges me on, curiously.

"Well, um, she was really hot," I cover my face in embarrassment. She was though.

"Oh Vikky," he chuckles, prolonging the 'y'. "You have a crush! You have a crush!"

"Shut up," I mumble, shaking my head. No I don't, we only just met. Right?

~Y/N P.O.V~

"Hi, Y/N right? Lee's told me so much about you!" Ethan greets, shaking my hand.

"I hope it's all good," I raise my eyebrows, glancing towards Lee.

He grimaces, making me shake my head and laugh, "Nice to meet you!"

"You too," he smiles, before putting an arm around his- newly found- boyfriend's waist.

"Ethan here actually knows Simon, Josh and Jide," Lee informs, getting a supplemental nod from him.

"Yeah, we play random games online together a lot," he explains, slightly laughing to himself. "And we've met up a few times."

"Oh cool!" I giggle. Has Simon ever mentioned that to me? Probably. "You should start a YouTube channel or something together, I'm sure it'd be jokes."

"That's an idea you know," he exclaims, his eyes brightening at the thought.

We all chat for a while, getting to know each other more. I find out that as well as Ethan; Simon, JJ and Josh also speak to Vikk- Dr Barn's son- and a guy a few years below us in school, called Harry. I don't fully remember the people from school, everything's still quite blurry- though I think I'm getting better- but the description Lee gave seems to ring a bell.

"Well boys, I better be heading home. My parents will murder me if they know I didn't come straight home from the hospital," I sigh, not particularly wanting to leave yet. Ethan comes off as a really good guy and I'm really happy for him and Lee! [A/N: As were you guys! Thank you for the support last chapter- especially around the new couple ;) Ly all xx]