Chapter Twenty-five

~Y/N P.O.V~ 

I groggily wake, my back in agonising pain- presumably from sleeping on, and/or being tied to, an uncomfortable, wooden chair.

"Get the fuck away from her," I hear someone faintly shout.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want with her, and you two. You're ours now," another voice replies. I feel my hair getting grabbed and pulled backwards, making me look up. "And she's awake, just in time!"

"Y/N!"

Wait, that's Simon. Oh no, I remember where am I. Where we all are.

"S-Simon?" I utter, my vision slowly regaining its normality. "J-Josh?"

"Y/N thank god you're ok," Simon breathes out in relief.

"She won't be for long," a slightly younger looking guy says, pressing a rough kiss on my lips. I obviously don't kiss back, annoying him quite a lot. "Sket."

"Don't you fucking touch her again, Tom," Josh threatens, gritting his teeth. "This is between us, leave Y/N out of it."

"Ooo Joshy, didn't know you were the protective type! It's almost like you have a crush on her... Oh wait, you do!" he mocks, gripping my jaw. "I see why, she's a hot one Si, where'd you find her?"

"I'm going to mess you up when I get these fucking things off!" Simon exclaims angrily, referring to the ropes, attaching his body to the chair- the same as us. Josh just looks down, embarrassment filling his face.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say," the guy, Tom, rolls his eyes. "You're boring me Simon, I'm getting bored. Let's have some fun!"

Tom unties my restraints, letting my arms free. I pull away instantly, swinging at the man- in hope I'll get lucky . He dodges it, clenching my fist in his own.

"Confident ay?" he chuckles, shoving me against the wall. "That'll be knocked outta you soon."

He begins profusely laughing to himself, "Ha, literally."

With a mere click of his fingers, two larger men rush in, awaiting instructions. They're too big and built, for me to even attempt to fight back- there's absolutely no way I'd even leave a mark.

"Guys just do something to her, I really don't care anymore. Make her suffer," he exhales. He's reacting to this whole thing as if it's pissing him off. If we're that irritating, why doesn't he let us go?

I know what's in for me now. They stagger towards me, letting me notice one of them is holding a pen-knife. I try to scream, as they punch and kick the life out of me, but nothing comes out.

"No, stop!" I listen as Simon yells at them. "I'll do anything, hurt me instead. Just please leave her."

They ignore him, continuing. I see the previous blade gleam, moving closer to me.

"We're begging you," Josh cries out desperately. "Please stop!"

It means a lot to me, what they're saying, it really does. The knife swiftly rams into my stomach, blood pouring everywhere. I cough, the same liquid coming out of my lungs too, not helping my situation.

"Goodbye Josh, goodbye Si. I love you," I choke out, before everything fades into darkness.

---

They are my everything. My boyfriend and friends, they mean the world to me.

"Simon," I call out, giggling as he wraps his arm around my shoulders. I sink into his chest, feeling so warm, so safe, so protected.

"Yes baby?" he responds, kissing the top of my head as we stroll down the pavement.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say your name," I admit, staring into his oceanic eyes. He chuckles, leaning down and pressing our foreheads together.

"You two are so cute," Josh smiles, before rolling his eyes. "It makes me wanna gag."

"Love you too Joshy," I laugh, pulling him into the other side of me. He also puts an arm around my shoulders, meaning I'm sandwiched in between the two significantly taller boys. Though there's no place I'd rather be.

We walk towards the sunset, as my view pans out. Almost as if it's not real. Like I'm watching in third person. Weird. I see our shadows disappear into the orangey-red glow, a fulfilled feeling frozen in my heart.

A/N: ...

Hope someone enjoyed :)

See ya x