Chapter Nineteen

~Y/N P.O.V~

"Oh," Simon chokes out.

"I'm kidding you idiot, of course I fucking will," I laugh, throwing my arms around him and putting my face in the crook of his neck. He exhales in relief, tightly hugging me back. [A/N: :))]

"I love you," he smiles, as we pull apart. "Right, you walk out first and I'll follow a few seconds later." I nod, walking out of the stall, looking back a couple of times. As gross as the bathrooms may be, I'll never forget that stall.

I reach the outside area, searching my view for Lee. I need to properly apologise to him, and tell him everything. He'll probably stay mad at me for a bit though, I don'y understand why he hates Simon so much. I get his past, but I trust- why can't my best friend? As I'm looking around, I see JJ on the floor, next to a wall. This is obviously what Simon meant by 'let's just say he knows not to do it again'- which is cute he would do this for me, but in theory wrong. I jog over to him, kneeling down to his current height. Getting closer, I can see the full extent Simon went to.

JJ already has a black eye and a bleeding lip, with other cuts and bruises littered around the area.

"God JJ, are you ok?" I exclaim, gasping slightly in shock. I didn't even know Simon could physically do this. Especially to JJ.

"Does it fucking look like it?!" he yells, coughing. "Get away from me anyway you cunt. You're the reason this happened."

"JJ, I'm so sorry. Let me help you," I plead, getting out the flannel Lee gave me and pressing it to his face. He grunts in pain, however remains as monotone looking as possible. 

I sigh, "Why do you hate me so much?"

"I-I just,"he pauses, looking down. "Because you're an easy target and you're getting close with Simon."

So he doesn't have anything against me personally.

"Can you stop hating me?" I wonder out loud. "Could we ever be, I don't know, friends?"

He scoffs, looking back up at me, "As if I'd be friends with you! You're already using Simon and now you wanna use me as well."

"JJ, it's nothing like that. I wouldn't dream of using anybody, let alone you and Simon," I try to explain, continuing to wipe away blood from his face. "Can't I have a chance?"

"Do you trust me?"

No. I don't trust JJ. He literally beat me up about twenty minutes ago and he just expects me to trust him. In fact, why am I even helping him? Though, to be fair, Simon bullied me and now I trust him. Maybe JJ can change too.

"Yeah."

"Ok, meet me by the forest straight after school. Prove it," he demands. "And don't bring your fucking 'hero', I'm done with his shit for today."

"Fine," I agree. What am I saying? Surely I can't do this!

"Now fuck off, I can deal with this myself," he says, getting up and striding off.

What just happened??

A/N: FUCKKK, I'M ACTUAL DOG SHIT AT UPLOADING!!! SORRY :((((

Hope someone enjoyed tho :)

See ya x