Chapter Twenty

~Y/N P.O.V~

I jog away, shaking my head in confusion. Does this mean JJ and I are alright now? Probably not. I notice Lily sitting down, on a bench, talking with Joe. As get closer to them, Joe leans in and kisses her, placing his hands on her waist as she moves hers around his neck. They look pretty cute together.

"Sorry to interrupt guys," I cough, awkwardly smiling.

"What do you want?" Lily asks bluntly. I furrow my eyebrows, why is she in a mood with me?

"I was, um, just wondering if you know where Lee is?" I ask, ignoring her tone.

"Yeah we do," Joe replies for her, however he doesn't elaborate. He's in a mood too?! I'm getting bored of their answers now.

"Have I fucking done something?" I say, sitting down next to them.

"We know about you and Simon, we saw you," Joe starts, moving further down the bench- away from me.

"Yeah... and?"

"We don't think it's right," Lily concludes. "Simon bullies you, us, and now you're all over him. You're acting like a fucking slut Y/N!"

"You're the one who told me you think he liked me, you wanted us together," I exclaim. Joe looks at her slightly shocked, before shaking his head and glaring back at me.

"Leave Y/N," she demands.

"Yeah, go fuck that dumb piece of shit," Joe adds, referring to Simon. "And don't talk to us again, we don't stay friends with skets like you."

"Don't you dare talk about Simon like that! He's better than you could ever be," I yell, a hurt expression on my face. "And anyway, I don't stay with shit friends."

I run away, bumping into someone as I storm past.

"Sorry," I shout, not bothering to look behind me at who it was. I feel a hand on my shoulder, pulling me back.

"Hey, are you ok?"

Simon.

"I'm fine," I nod, pulling away. I just need to find to find Lee before I end up loosing all my friends.

"You're obviously not, what's going on babe?" he whispers, discretely touching my waist. I relax at his touch, though I know I need to leave.

"Nothing. I'm sorry, I just need to go," I exhale.

"Y/N-" Simon begins, before I cut him off.

"Simon, please just fuck off. I need to sort something out, ok?"

I move away, seeing a slightly hurt look in his eyes, though noticing it quickly change to anger. I bite my lip, turning and rushing away. I don't have time for this right now.

\\Fourth period- History//

Lee's not in class. I have no idea what's happened to him. I'm guessing he's just gone home though. I see Joe staring at me from the other side of class. I roll my eyes, sarcastically smiling at him. And to think, to my knowledge, we were best friends earlier today. Now look at us. Purposely trying to annoy each other. I sigh, carrying on with my work.

\\Fifth period- Religious Education//

I pretty much zone out this whole lesson. Nobody really listens anyway, to be honest. [A/N: Sorry is it's your favourite subject or something, but to me and most people I know- it's boring asf]

"Y/N? Y/N!" the teacher shouts, clicking his fingers in my face. "Can you give us the answer?"

"No sir," I admit, going slightly red with embarrassment. I hate not knowing answers, especially in front of a crowd.

"I didn't think so," he raises his eyebrows knowingly. I assume I've got a detention, however he just continues. "Well start listening please Miss Y/L/N. Now, can anyone else tell us the answer?"

I'm relieved I don't have to stay after school, though it would give me an excuse not to meet JJ. I guess I could just not go, but he's made me curious. I assume it's only a trust test, but what is there's more...?

A/N: I'm fucking excited for you guys to read the next chapter. It's... lets say unexpected ;)

I also wanna just thank everyone for reading! I've noticed a lot more people adding this to their reading lists and some more votes, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Hope someone enjoyed :)

See ya x