Chapter Thirty-six

[A/N: This chapter might be what some of you have been waiting for... Three asterisk (***) signals for smut, or sexual descriptions, remember ;)]

{Day Two}

~Y/N P.O.V~

"Right Y/N, we're going out with everyone," Simon informs, pulling me off the bed with him. He's been making arrangements through text for about twenty minutes this morning, and refuses to tell me anything about them yet.

"Where?" I groan, pouting.

"Wow how many times?! I'm not telling you!" he reminds teasingly.

I lie back down on his bed, for some reason I feel really tired today. Simon rolls his eyes, before coming over and shoving his arms underneath me.

"If this is what it takes, fine," he mumbles, hoisting me up bridal style. I let out a yap, clinging onto him with my arms, firmly gripping his shoulders.

"Put me down!" I laugh, burying my face into the crook of his neck, as he swings me around.

"Are you gonna get up?" his eyebrows raise as he talks.

"Yes," I roll my eyes, a smile still however frozen to my face.

"Ok... Kiss first."

I bend in, brushing our lips together, before wriggling out of his grasp.

"Well fuck you too," he whines, turning away.

"Joking!" I exclaim, jumping in front of him.

*** (Not fully smut right now, but sexual description warning)

He smirks, leaning down and fully attaching our lips together this time, making sure to place his hands on the back of my head so I can't refrain again. I chuckle into the kiss, before feeling his tongue flick across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I tauntingly deny, hearing him grunt. Suddenly, his hands travel down my body and squeeze my bum, making me gasp. He uses this as an opportunity to slip tongue, instantly exploring my mouth.

This boy!

***

{Time skip- in teh car}

"The guys are already there, oh and Josh brought his girlfriend. You ok with that?" Simon exclaims, over the music blasting through the car speakers.

"Yeah, that's cool," I state, a grin on my face. I really can't wait to meet Josh's girlfriend, especially now my amnesia seems to be clearing a lot.

He nods, a smile also taking over his face, before looking back to the road.

{Another time skippp- arriving}

We pull up at a nightclub, it all seemingly familiar.

"Si, have we ever been here before?" I question, squinting my eyes at the surrounding area.

"Nope," he replies, stepping out the car and opening the door for me to do the same. "Josh has though, he recommended it."

All of a sudden, another memory floods back- this has been happening a lot recently. A word, phrase, sentence, description, etc, will trigger a new occurrence for me to recall. And now, I think back to walking into the club with Lee, shock written all over my face- though I'm not quite sure why yet- Josh is inside, and we dance together. Then he gets into my car, us both in the back, but everything fades out after that.

I have a feeling Simon doesn't know about mine and Josh's meet up for a reason. And frankly, I don't particularly want to know that reason either...