Chapter Twenty-four

[A/N: Bit of like behind the scenes- I wrote this chapter before any others... All of the previous ones were fitted to this :0]

~Y/N P.O.V~

"Y/N, get under the desk," Josh speaks up, after a minute of silence.

"What? Why?" I question.

"Because they don't want you, they want me. If they see me in plain sight, they won't look for anyone else and you'll be fine," he replies, a painful expression on his face.

"No Josh, that is not happening," I exclaim, shocked yet extremely grateful. It's the most thoughtful thing that's ever come out of his mouth, but I can't accept it.

"Just do it," he pleads.

"If whoever it is gets you, and Simon, while I'm just hiding under a desk," I cry out. "I'll never forgive myself."

Josh stares at me, an apologetic tinge in his hazel eyes, before biting his lip.

Suddenly I'm shoved against the wall, causing me to drop to the floor. I can barely move from the pain in my back. He moves me underneath the table and pushes the chair in front of me, so I'm out of view. I realise the door's now easier to ram open, now the thing that was blocking it has moved, so I try and yell out to Josh. But it comes out as more of a whisper, all the air rushing out of my lungs.

As I thought, the door is easily swung open, crashing against the wall. Three guys with masks on grab Josh and throw him out the building, not even paying attention to anything else in the room- aka, me. I'm about to attempt to shout again, but I fully comprehend what Josh has done for me. Probably the most heroic thing anyone's ever done for me- possibly saving my life- and I can't just let him do that, for nothing

I run over the events in my mind, after a couple of minutes, everything still feels fresh. I have a plan though, I know what to do. I drag myself up, clutching onto my arm- that definitely feels injured, though it's not a problem- and run outside the shed-like building. I locate my car in the distance and head towards it. The idea is to find my phone and call the police, hopefully while the masked people are still here. I finally make it to the vehicle, and see my phone on the floor, in the back. Without looking around, I get in, closing the door behind me and leaning down to get my mobile. As my hand grips the rose gold exterior, a foot slams down, crippling my fingers and smashing the screen.

I scream out in pain, thinking how I've felt too much of this sensation today, and bolt my head upwards.

"Not so fast love," a tall man, wearing fully black clothing and a balaclava, says, grinning evilly.

"W-who are you?" I ask, petrified, yet somehow I recognise this guy.

"None of your business," he bellows. "Now drive!"

"No way," I mutter, scared of disobeying him. He tosses me my keys, smiling almost psychopathically. Why did I fucking leave the car unlocked?

"You better do what I say," he begins, reaching into his pocket. The shiny, metal tip of a gun sticks out, causing my to inhale sharply.

"Ok s-sorry," I stutter, igniting the car. "Where am I going?"

"Good girl. Straight on, around those trees and follow the dirt path," he replies sternly. I do it, not wanting to be killed. He might let me go after, right?

{Time skip- arrival}

"We're here," he informs me, throwing the door open- causing it to getting scratched by the wall. If he wasn't like seven foot and didn't have a gun, I'd fucking murder him for that! [A/N: If someone did that to my car... Hell would break loose :))]

"Can I leave now? Please," I beg, knowing I can go straight to the police station and be able to tell them the exact location.

He bursts out laughing, falsely wiping tears from his eyes, "You crack me up! Now get inside, you're not going anywhere."

I follow suit. There's no point in trying to escape, he'll just shoot me. But I'm running over what the better option really is. Though Simon and Josh could be inside, and whether or not I can phone the police anymore, I'm going to help them get out. No matter what it costs me...

"What do you want from me? From my friends?" I spit, getting slightly more confident. Although, not to the point where my hands have stopped shaking, quite yet.

"Have your precious friends told you what they did to us?" he mocks, grabbing my arm and pulling me down a long hallway.

"Yes, but it was nothing bad enough to be revenged with abduction!" I argue.

"I don't think you've heard the full story love. I definitely think it's worth even more than this, just you wait," he smirks. But it's not a cute smirk, like the one Simon always does, it's overflowing with a menacing era. I gulp, causing him to laugh knowingly.

"Are they here?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, you'll see them both very soon," he replies, the same grin frozen on his face.

"Where are we going now?" I question, frantically snapping my head in every direction.

"Fucking hell, you ask too many questions!" he snaps, pulling a needle out from his other pocket. 

I screech, as he forces it into my neck, my throat burning with every breath afterwards. Slowly my vision begins to blur and my hearing starts to cut out.

Until I can see, hear and feel, nothing...

A/N: Oh shit.

Hope someone enjoyed :)

See ya x