Chapter Twenty-nine

[A/N: This chapters shoutout goes to @Magsisawesome28 who I've been talking to a lot recently- you seem really cool and always support this story! Guys, she's an amazing author and I suggest you check out her books if you haven't already!! Ty for everything xx]

~Y/N P.O.V~

Beep... Beep... Beep...

The irritating sound of a machine or something, wakes me up. Slowly I blink my eyes open. Wait. I'm in a hospital? I frantically look around the room, trying to regain any memory of why I'm here. What could've possibly happened? I'm usually very careful.

"Oh miss, you're awake," a nurse says, rushing to my side.

"Yeah," I reply unsurely, trying to lift my arm to rub my head, however I realise it's in a brace- as well as my leg and neck. Is this some kind of fucked up dream? "W-what happened to me?"

"You and your friends were in a terrible accident," she reminds. "Don't you remember?

"N-no, not at all," I answer, biting my lip. I don't recall any accident, or these friends she's talking about.

"You don't? Oh it's worse than we thought," she mumbles, pacing out the door. "Doctor!"

"Wait!" I shout, but she's already too far away to hear. What the fuck is going on?!

{Time skip- later that day}

"So you don't remember, anything Y/N?!" my mum questions.

"Still no mum," I roll my eyes. Unluckily, I do know who my parents are.

Her and my dad have been questioning me for the past hour about 'what happened and where I've been', even though I can't tell them a thing.

"You should take it a little easy on her," the doctor instructs. "I can bring her friends in and see if they jog her memory, but if not you'll just have to give it time. They usually end up remembering everything, though there is a chance she won't, but that's nothing to worry about right now."

"Ok," my dad acknowledges, rubbing my arm. "You're smart Y/N, you can do this."

I nod, putting a smile on my face, although I'm not sure it's real. My parents really believe I can regain it all, but I'm not convinced. With the way it's going so far, things don't look good.

~Simon's P.O.V~

"Excuse me sir," a doctor exclaims, walking into my room. "You can visit your friend now, if you'd like."

I've been pleading to see Y/N all day, but they said she wasn't stable enough yet. I've talked to Josh and Tobi, they're both pretty hurt- but ok- which I'm glad about, even though I still don't fully trust Tobi. And me, I've got a broken arm, but that's it. I must be the luckiest person ever, to come out of a car crash with only one broken bone. The others are seriously injured. But I guess things could be a lot worse. We could have all died.

"Y/N," I breathe out in relief, when I peer into her room and see she's awake.

"We'll leave you two alone for a bit," her mum scoffs slightly, dragging her apprehensive looking dad outside with her. I guess we're still not on best terms, after what happened in school.

I jump over to the beside, grabbing her hand and checking her over.

"How are you?" I ask, leaning in to kiss her forehead. She retracts into the bed a bit, almost as if she's trying to move away from my lips.

"Um, I'm ok," she responds. "Sorry to ask, but what's your name...?"

A/N: Ok, I have an idea about how to add another Sideman- I'm trying to do them in like kinda chronological order- but I don't wanna give it away just yet. Leave guesses in the comments if you want, I'll respond with a winky face if you're close...

Hope someone enjoyed :)

See ya x