Chapter Thirty

[A/N: Shouts to @Anime__Slut who's left some hilarious comments and voted on almost every chapter! Ty xx]

~Simon's P.O.V~ 

"W-what?"

Did Y/N really just ask for my name? This must be a joke.

"I asked for your name," she repeats, smiling. "Mine's Y/N, but I'm guessing you know that."

"You actually don't know my name?" I exclaim. But suddenly, I realise what's going on. She must've developed memory loss from the crash.

"No, should I?" she says, looking slightly worried.

"Don't worry about it, my name's Simon," I tell her, smiling back at her reassuringly.

"The doctor says you're my friend, is that right?" she questions, playing with her fingers. She always does that when she's nervous, it's adorable. 

"Yeah," I nod. "Well actually, I'm your b-"

I'm about to mention I'm actually her boyfriend, but I think I should give it some time. You never know, she could remember everything in a couple of hours.

"Never mind," I bite my lip, trying to pass it off.

"You're cute," she laughs, looking away shyly. I wish I could kiss her right now.

"You too."

---

~Y/N P.O.V~ 

Simon stays in my room for a while, telling me some basic things about my life; What school I go to, what my house is like and how we live next to each other, who my friends are, etc.

"Yeah, your best friend is this guy called Liam King," he informs. 

Suddenly memories come flooding back. Not everything, but it's progress. I know my best friend, Lee, and all the times we've had together. One seems to stick out though, when we were in the stall in school- before Simon asked me to be his girlfriend. Wait! I remember Simon too. All of our times hit my mind like a brick.

The final boy I see has blonde hair gelled into a quiff, is wearing a jumper with a logo printed on the front- however I can't read it from here- and grey tracky pants, and is the tallest by quite an amount. They're all quite attractive actually, especially the blonde.

Now that I see him closer up, he's even more attractive.

"See ya after school, partner," Simon smirks, knocking my books off the desk as he strides past. I bite my lip.

Simon grabs my money, shoving it back in my pocket and leaving his hand there.

"Oh, did I not tell you. Melissa's my girlfriend," he awkwardly smiles. He smiles because of her, not me.

My contact name is set as 'Y/N xx ;)'. I giggle to myself slightly about it, it's cute.

I'm interrupted by Simon putting his hands on my waist and pulling me towards him. Our faces are centimetre apart, as I look into his eyes. I notice they're flicking up and down, from my eyes to my lips. He slowly leans in, guiding me to do the same, before out lips press against each others. We move in sync as we kiss- caring, yet lustfully.

[A/N: TBBBB :')]

"Si," I grin, snuggling into his chest. "I love you."

"Um, I love you too, but you don't remember me," he says, rubbing my back.

"I could never forget you," I giggle, pressing my lips to his. It feels like a long time coming for some reason- like I haven't kissed him in ages. Though I must've, right? He is my boyfriend after all.