Chapter 20

'Fairy Tail, a guild based in the city of Magnolia is one of the top guilds in the entire country. Also one that had many complaints in the past from many people about the way they operate. We are sure the Magic Council will take action soon with the amount of complaints that have been rising against Fairy Tail for them to disband'

I let out a chuckle at the three day old article, shaking my head. Turning my attention to the landscape passing by. Seems, Natsu 'Salamander' Dragneel decided to destroy Hargeon. He should be on his way back to his guild, but for what reason would he destroy a whole port. Anyways, I'm currently 17 same age as Juvia. I was wearing a black t-shirt the sleeves folded with the words 'Fuck Off' in bold, dark blue shorts with thigh high black socks with suspenders connecting to the shorts and some spiked heel boots with my belt and hair down. I was currently on my way to a job to the one place I thought I never return.The reason why I am alone is because Juvia and Gajeel had other jobs. If you're wondering I did become S-Class or more like SS Class due to my own powers. I did I'm SS Class. I looked back at the newspaper in hand, turning the page a named stood out.

Seigrain Fernadez

'A bright young man of nineteen years old. Seigrain had become one of the rising prodigy by becoming one of the members of the Council. Last year was awarded with the title of Wizard Saint, a great honor to be recognized for his magical powers. Many of the other Council respect the young man over the hard work he had done these past years, and hope that his good work continues for years to come'

In the picture, Seigrain had a smile upon his face. He looked so innocent and from beside him was  Ultear. The smile on my face slowly disappeared as the feelings of the past came rushing through my body. I quickly flipped the page not wanting to be reminded of anything to do with him. As much as I wanted to ignore Jellal, I couldn't ignore what I was feeling inside. 'Everlast Town next stop' the voice echoed through the train. I stretched leaving the magazine upon the seat. I cracked my back, shoulders and picked up my bag as it came to a stop. It not a big as it use to be, I made my way towards the Mayor office.

~tiny skip~

Once inside I saw another person, who had received the request as well. She was beautiful, she was holding a sword in her hand. Her dark hair flowing behind her, hazel eyes and a slim beautiful face. She seemed to look like someone I know but I couldn't figure out who?

"Mayor" the lady who opened the door for me spoke "This is another Mage who accepted the request"

"Miss Mikazuchi. I'm still concered about you going by yourself why don't you go with her as a companion"

"You're the Angel of Death, aren't yeah" she said with a blank expression

"Yes"

She turned to the Mayor, "I'll accept her company"

~another tiny skip~

We both stepped out of the Mayor home, only the sound of our steps was heard. It was silent for a while, I'm  not sure but I kept trying to think back at who she reminded me of

"The road towards the forest is in that direction" she said, softly gaining my attention, I nodded

I looked over to her to finally take in all her features. He hair flowed behind her past her shoulders. She was dressed  elaborate blazer with gold lining, and a large collar, which is open to reveal a collared shirt and red tie underneath. The cuffs of this jacket are tucked into a pair of white wrist-high gloves. On her legs, a pair of black tights, which are tucked into a pair of knee-high boots and sit under a short white frilled skirt. Also wears a white headband with a white ribbon tied at the middle in a bow, pointing straight up