Drinks?~Stilly

Dedicated to LillyWillow13 because she's amazing and talented and wonderful 😊

It was a normal day at the tower, well, except for the fact that there were no bad guys to fight. No missions, no surprise attacks, nothing. It was a calm, peaceful Sunday afternoon. The rain was light and had set off a peaceful atmosphere throughout the tower, and Lilly was in her workshop.

Jodi came down there and put her hands on her hips as she looked at Lilly. "Lilly, you've been locked up in this workshop all day! You have to come out at some point!"

"Actually, no I don't." Lilly said, her focus still on the project. Jodi frowned as she looked at her and stepped closer. "Lil, the team and I are going bar-hopping tonight, and I want you to come."

This time, Lilly looked up from the project. "Jodi, you know I don't drink."

"I know, but it's not always about drinking, it's about the experience." she said, using big hand gestures. "Besides, Steve's gonna be there~"

Lilly blushed and looked back down at her project, then back to Jodi. "Oh fine. But I am not drinking."

Jodi smiled and squealed excitedly as she grabbed Lilly by the hands and brought her upstairs to get ready.

-----------------------------------

The night had been going great so far. Clint and Laia had snuck off to who know's where, but everyone knew what they were doing, wherever they were. Bruce and Mariela had headed home early, while Thor and Hannah were on the dance floor. Tony was at the bar getting drinks while Scott and Jodi were flirting in the back.

Lilly tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she watched the scene unfold from the table she wad sitting at. Why am I here? She thought to herself.

"Can I sit here?" Steve asked her, snapping her out of her thoughts. She nodded and smiled a bit at him before he sat in the seat next to her.

"Long night?" He asked her, noticing her tired expression. "Yeah. You could say that." Lilly shrugged, fiddling her fingers a bit.

Steve nodded. "I can understand that. I'm not a big fan of places like this either." She looked at him. "Then why'd you come?" she asked curiously.

Steve blushed. "Jodi told me that you'd be here." he said simply, taking a sip of his water.

Lilly smiled as her cheeks became a faint pink. "Really?" she asked with a shy smile. Steve nodded, smiling bashfully at her.

"That's the only reason I came too." She blushed, and Steve's smile got a bit wider. "What do you say about getting out of here and going to get a burger or something?" he suggested.

Lilly smiled warmly at him. "That would be fantastic, Captain."

I know this isn't the greatest but I really wanted to write a Stilly one-shot. This isn't edited, btw. So sorry about grammer and typos.