Training~Bucilly

Because I ship this a bunch too. Dedicated to the talented, amazing, wonderful, fantastic LillyWillow13

Lilly sat in her workshop, clearly bored as she spun around in her swivel chair. The doors of her workshop opened, and in came everybody's favorite metal-armed skirt chaser. Lilly smiled warmly at him. "Hey, James."

Bucky smiled at her. "You know, you don't have to call me James." He told her. "Yeah, I know. I just like it." Lilly said before going back to spinning in her chair. Bucky chuckled at her. "What are you doing, Lil?"

She shrugged. "Spinning." she said simply as she continued her rotating journey. Bucky chuckled. "Why are you spinning?" He asked. "Because I'm boooooorrred." she groaned, rubbing her face with her hands.

Bucky chuckled and stopped her chair with his metal arm. "Wanna come training with me?" he asked her, an attempt to hang out with her and to cure her boredom.

Lilly smiled and nodded as she got up from her chair. "Yeah, that sounds like fun!" she said, not saying the thought she had in her mind, which was: Heck yeah! I get to see you shirtless!

Bucky chuckled and walked with her to the training room. He took off his shirt and tossed it to the side and looked back at her. "So, what do you wanna start with?"

Lilly snapped her gaze off of her abs as she looked back at him

Lilly snapped her gaze off of her abs as she looked back at him. "Oh, uh, do you wanna spar?" she asked once she had snapped out of her trance.

Bucky smirked, noticing her stare. "Yeah, we can spar. After you stop staring at my abs." Lilly blushed and rolled her eyes. "Keep it in your pants, James." she teased back.

He chuckled before wrapping up his hands in fighting tape and tossing the tape to her, and she did the same.

They both got onto the mat, and stood in their sparring positions. "I don't want you going easy on me now." Bucky teased. "Trust me, I won't." Lilly said with a smirk before going in to attack.

-------------------------

When they were finally done, Bucky had successfully pinned Lilly under him. "Woo hoo! I thought I told you not to go easy on me." He teased. Lilly rolled her eyes at him. "Yeah, okay James. Just help me up." She said as she tried to get up.

Bucky chuckled and helped her off the ground. Lilly smiled at him. "Good match." she said and he nodded.

"Y'know, maybe after this, we could go get dinner, or something." Bucky suggested as he looked at her.

Lilly's cheeks turned a faint pink as she looked at him. "Like a date?" He nodded. "Yeah, like a date. If that's okay by you, of course." He said quickly, wanting to make sure it was okay by her first.

Lilly smiled at him and nodded. "It's a date. Just let me get freshened up a bit."

As she walked down the hall, she heard the familiar sound of Bucky yelling out in victory, like he had defeated a massive army of Hydra agents by himself.

Lilly smiled. Maybe having a case of boredom wasn't so bad after all.

Wooh! I liked this one! Lilly, I hope you don't mind me shipping you with Bucky, I just think you and him would be just as cute as you and Steve. Anyways, sorry if there are grammer mistakes and typos.