Nerdy Nights~Scodi Part Two

Part two to the Scodi one-shot I did! 😊

Jodi sat in her new room in Wakanda. Clint and Laia had left earlier in the year to watch over the kids, but they knew they had to keep themselves protected, so they couldn't contact the others. Wanda stayed mostly locked up in her room, not really wanting to talk to anyone. Sam and Steve were mostly training everyday, so they never had any time to talk.

So, Jodi mostly spent her days talking to Scott, who she had come to a liking to (though she'd never admit it.) Even through his corny jokes, nerdy habits, and lame attempts of flirting with her, she had found a fond connection with the man.

----------------------------

"Whatcha doin'?" Scott asked her as she sat in the one of the Wakanda offices T'Challa had offered her. Jodi didn't look up at him as she looked over some paperwork. "Paperwork." she answered simply, sighing and rubbing her tired eyes.

Scott frowned as he looked over at her. "Well, paperwork is boring. You should be hanging out with me instead."

Jodi chuckled tiredly  and rolled her eyes playfully as she finally looked up at him. "Maybe later Scotty. I really gotta finish this stuff up."

Scott frowned and pouted before sighing and nodding understandingly. "Fine, just be done by seven." he said and winked at her before heading out of the room.

Jodi raised a brow before smiling and shaking her head and getting back to her paperwork.

-------------------------------

Jodi knocked on Scott's door around seven, and bounced up and down on the balls of her feet. 

Scott opened the door and grinned at her and opened the door wider for her to walk in. He had set up a giant blanket fort with the tv on, a bunch of nerdy/science fiction movies stacked one on top of another. There were red velvet cupcakes, brownies, gummy bears, and enough candy to put anyone in a sugar rush.

Jodi smiled at him brightly as she walked in. "Scott! This is amazing!"

Scott smiled proudly. "Well, I could tell you were a little stressed, so I thought a 'nerdy night' would be good for you."

Jodi smiled and kissed his cheek before she crawled into the blanket fort. "This is amazing! Thank you!" she said as she sat inside of it. Scott smiled as he crawled inside and sat down next to her. "Thought you might like it. Now, what should we watch first? Empire Strikes Back or Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone?"

Wooh!! I like how this one turned out. Not edited, so sorry for grammer mistakes and typos!