High School (Claia, Stash, Buckilly, Thannah, Bruela, and Scodi)

Hello beautiful peoples, I have returned to this book because frankly I feel less pressure when I write this book than I do with any of my others. Anyways, these are some headcanons of mine about what if would be like to have the Avengers in high school, featuring many lovely ships such as Claia, Stash, Buckilly, Thannah, Bruela, and Scodi. Enjoy!

Yavanna80
Ash-Rogers
LillyWillow13
LadyDork
MarielaCasta

The school is in Upstate New York, in a spot where only few can find. The principal is Nick Fury and the teachers include Maria Hill, Phil Coulson, and many others.

Steve Rogers is the school's Golden Boy; Never done anything wrong in his life, perfect hair, smile, and teeth, and captain of the baseball team.

He's been dating Ash since freshmen year Homecoming dance. They're the whole school's OTP, including the teachers.

They were Homecoming King and Queen every year, and they are sure to be Prom King and Queen this year.

Bucky is Steve's best friend, and he's also on the baseball team. But, he's also on the football team, the baseball team, and he's been known to do ballet at a ballet studio in Brooklyn (but only Steve, Lilly, and Natasha are allowed to know)

Lilly is in Chess Club, along with Bruce, Jodi, and Natasha. She's also in mechanics club with Tony. She and Bucky have been dating for over a year, after being "just friends" for what felt like forever.

They started being friends by trading off Yugioh Cards, and sharing their love over Tim Burton movies and Idina Mendel until developed into something more.

Clint is captain of the archery team, and is considered a mystery around the school. There are many rumors, one being that he was from the circus, and others being that he was deaf, and others that he had a brother. (The only people to know that these were all true were Laia and Natasha)

Laia had recently transferred from Charles Xaviers academy, and she and Clint are alleged to be dating, but no one knows for sure except for Clint and Laia. (They are dating)

Bruce is one of the smartest kids in school. Scratch that, he is the smartest kid in school. He's in Science Club, Chess Club, and Yearbook.

Mariela is one of the sweetest, nicest people that has not been tainted by the horrors of high school. She's Steve's little sister, which gives her a lot to look up to. She's in book club with her cousin Jerry and music club.

She and Bruce are one of the cutest couples on campus, but of course say that they are "just friends".

Thor is a transfer student that recently became the captain of the football team and is very outgoing and laid back, unlike his introverted younger brother Loki.

Hannah helps out at the school's library (or according to Thor, "basically lives there") and is also apart of the book club. She and Thor have been dating for a couple months, even though it seems that they've been together for way longer.

Scott is the notorious school their, known from stealing the tiniest things like a pen to big things like a text book. But, he always does them for the right cause, such as someone losing their pen and having really important notes to write down or someone needs to study really bad. So he helps them by stealing.

Jodi is in Theatre Club, Art Club, Chess Club, Book Club, and Yearbook. She makes straight A's and tries her hardest to stay focused, which can be hard with having a boyfriend like Scott Lang.

She met Scott through Clint and Laia, and they instantly hit it off, even though having seemingly different personalities and began dating soon after.

Alright those are done and up and I'm feeling pretty good! :) I feel great to have finally updated something lol. Anyways, as always, sorry for grammar and punctuation mistakes.