Interruptions~ Scodi

A/N: I haven't updated any of my books in so long and I am so sorry for that I've been super busy with school and I'll try and update more often!

Scott and Jodi laid on their shared bed in Avengers tower, just trying to take a simple nap that they both needed oh so desperately after a long day of training. Scott reached over and pulled Jodi close to him and she tucked her head under his chin. He gently ran his hands through her hair and she purred happily at the way his fingers felt in her hair.

Scott chuckled softly as he looked down at her and gently kissed the top of her head, letting his lips linger there for a small moment. She smiled as she cuddled into him, entangling their legs together. He gently ran his fingers through her long brown hair, while she smiled up at him and studied the structure of his face; from his dark brow hair that swooped across his forehead, to his vibrant green eyes, down to his dorky smile, all the way to the slight stubble covering his jawline and his upper lip.

She felt her thoughts soon change as she imagine how his stubble would feel gliding across her neck as he kissed her neck, then down her chest, then lower and lower-

"I love you, my Gamma Gal." He smiled as he kissed the top of her head again and Jodi blushed and smiled at him warmly, her thoughts shifting again as she looked up at him. "I love you too, Scotty." She said happily.

Scott grinned down at her as he began peppering small kisses all along her neck and Jodi giggled softly as she did that. "Scotty, your stubble tickles!" She laughed.

He grinned against her neck as he held her hips down in place as he continued to pepper loving kisses around her neck, now moving up her jawline some as well. "Hey!" She squealed and laughed, squirming around in his grip.

He soon pulled away as he looked down at her, now on top of her and having her pinned down so she couldn't escape. "So, my stubble tickles hm? You were sure enjoying that sensation last night." He smirked and winked down at her.

She blushed and rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh hush, of course I did." She chuckled softly. "Wanna enjoy it again?" Scott grinned down at her.

Before she could answer, there was a knock at their door before it slid open and Laia, Lilly, and Mariela stood at the door.

"Oh, did we come at a bad time?" Mariela squeaked, covering her eyes to try and save her innocence. "I think we came at the best time before the baby booming began." Laia teased and Lilly laughed softly.

"What did you guys need?" Jodi asked, her and Scott almost as red as cherries. "It's girl's night remember? Hannah, Natasha, Wanda, and Ash are waiting downstairs." Lilly reminded her and grinned as Scott climbed off of her.

"No backing out this time either." Laia grinned before she, Lilly, and Mariela headed out and shut the door and Jodi sighed before kissing Scott's cheek. "Well I gotta go." She said before getting up to leave.

"Wait," Scott said softly before grabbing her hand and pulling her back for another kiss on the cheek. "I'll be waiting for that answer later tonight." He whispered in her ear and she grinned at him before she got up and headed out. "Well in that case, I'll see if I can head home early tonight." She teased and winked at him, before walking out the room.

A/N: a little Scodi to get the inspirational juices flowing lol, hope you guys have a good day and please forgive me for any spelling or grammar errors!