ELEGANCE ➳THANNAH

featuring
Belle_of_Asgard
Yavanna80
LillyWillow13
MarielaCasta
Ash-Rogers
Jill_Laufeyson
and myself!
word count: 779

ELEGANCE

It was Thor's birthday weekend, so of course, he had traveled with the team to Asgard to celebrate

It was Thor's birthday weekend, so of course, he had traveled with the team to Asgard to celebrate. The Asgardians took it upon themselves to make the Avengers feel comfortable and at home as they planned the festivities for the mighty Prince's day of birth. They decided to throw a gala for the Kingdom to enjoy, which was very exciting to the Avengers.

Although none of them, with the exception of Tony and Thor, has ever attended a large gala such as the one the Asgardians hosted, so there were a few doubts. But the main doubts came from Hannah, the girl who had been crushing on Thor ever since he had joined the team.

-

"Girls, Odin And Frigga want him to marry a goddess, not some wimpy mortal like me." Hannah said sadly, crossing her arms over her chest as she paced around the room. The girls had decided to all get ready together so that they could discuss things.

"Hannah, Frigga loves you. Odin is just a tough cookie to crack, but that doesn't mean he hates you. Trust me, I felt the same way when me and Loki got together." Jill said softly to her to try and calm her. "Exactly. Listen to Jill, Hannah." Laia said softly to her as she brushed out the knots of Mariela's hair.

"Besides, Thor could care less what his parents think. He adores you. He wouldn't let his parents opinion cloud his judgement of you." Jodi said, pinning golden flowers onto her red dress that the maids had given her, while the other girls had gotten similar dresses but each a different color.

"Thor? Adore /me/?" Hannah asked, scrunching up her nose in disbelief. "It's true. You should see the way he looks at you!" Lilly declared, smoothing down her silver dress. "Yeah, it's the same way Bucky looks at Lilly." Ash grinned as she put on a silver headband which went well with her navy blue dress.

Lilly blushed and playfully smacked her arm and the other girls giggled. "I just... I just can't believe it. I mean, I'm not some elegant princess or anything." She said softly as she looked at the other girls. "And you don't have to be, because you're already amazing and wonderful." Mariela grinned and got up once Laia was done with her hair and spun around in her yellow dress.

The other girls chuckled softly and smiled at her warmly before the sound of trumpets told the girls that it was time for the gala to begin.

-

Thor's gala brought much joy to the Asgardians and Avengers, but the one who the party was for couldn't seem to be enjoying it. He hummed to himself quietly as he looked around, trying to see if he could spot Hannah. She hadn't been seen all night, even after asking if Jill or Jodi had seen her.

He sighed as he discreetly exited the gala and walked down the giant castle halls and began walking out to the balcony before stopping to stare. There was Lady Hannah, practically glowing in the pale moonlight, her blonde hair shimmering, while the Golden dress she wore outlined her figure perfectly.

"Lady Hannah?" He called to her softly as he took a step forward after he had composed himself.

Hannah jumped a bit before turning her head. "Oh, s-sorry, I didn't see you there." She said softly, putting her hand over her heart. He chuckled softly and smiled at her warmly. "It's quite alright." He said softly to calm her down.

"Shouldn't you be enjoying your party?" She asked him softly once he had stood next to her at the balcony. It gave a beautiful view of Asgard, from the lights of the kingdom to the beautiful nature and the buildings. "Shouldn't you be enjoying it with me?" He asked her softly as he looked over at her.

She glanced at him before she shyly looked down at her hands. "I'm sorry... I don't really do well with big crowds. I prefer the comfort of the library." She apologized quietly to him.

"No, no, it's quite alright. It was getting a bit too hectic in there anyways. I'd much rather stay out here and talk with you than watch Stark start dancing with some maids, if that's fine with you of course." Thor chuckled quietly and Hannah gave him a small smile and nod.

The rest of the night was spent with the two of them talking about anything and everything they could think of. They smiled and laughed, both wishing that the night would never end. 

A/N: here ya go! Please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes! Enjoy!