Bookstores and Ballgowns~Thannah

Wooooo Thannah! Dedicated to the amazing and wonderful LadyDork !!!!

"Lady Hannah!" Thor's voice boomed through out the bookstore.

"In here, Thor!" Hannah yelled from the back while she rearranged the books that some teenagers had messed up.

Thor walked back to where he had heard Hannah's voice. He smiled his famous Asgardian smile and reached down and kissed the top of her head. "Hello, fair maiden."

Hannah smiled up at him, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "Hey, Big Guy."

Thor looked down at her, handing her an aged looking envelope decorated with gold designs and swirls and had her name written on the front.

"What's this?" she asked curiously as she opened it. It was an invitation from Loki and his wife for a ball they we're having on Asgard.

"Would you like to go?" Thor asked her. Hannah looked up at him, an unsure look in her eyes. "Well, I'm not sure. Fancy ballgowns and dancing and things like that, they aren't really my style." she said softly.

Thor nodded understandingly. "I understand, Lady Hannah. I shall write back to Loki and tell him of the matter."

Hannah nodded before Thor kissed her forehead again and headed out of the bookstore.

----------------------------

Hannah and Thor laid on the couch, cuddling while Supernatural was on. "I do not understand your attraction to this man called, 'Castiel'. He is by no means a warrior, or as strong as me." Thor said, in an almost bitter tone.

Hannah rolled her eyes. "He may not be a warrior like you, but he is cute!"

Thor began to pout. Hannah smiled a bit and rolled her eyes again. "Don't worry, you're cuter." she said, and Thor smiled again.

Hannah chuckled. "Are you sure you don't mind not going to that ball?"

Thor shook his head. "I'd rather stay in a bookstore with you then go to a ball without you."

Hannah smiled up at him before cuddling with him some more. "I love you, Big Guy."

Thor smiled back down at her before kissing her nose. "I love you too, Lady Hannah."

It's not the greatest, but I like the way it came out.