Double Trouble~Claia Part Two

The part two of my Claia one shot I did, so enjoy!
Dedicated to the amazing and wonderful Yavanna80

Clint and Laia had been through stressful times. Missions gone south? Been there, done that. Dealing with Tony's constant teasing and meddling? Piece of cake. But never could they imagine the stress of having twins.

One year ago, Laia gave birth to twins, Natalie Claire Barton and Charles Anthony Barton. They had both become the light of both Clint and Laia's life. But, things weren't always stress-free in the Barton family.

---------------------------

"Hey, Jodes. How's the honeymoon with Scott? Will I be expecting any 'Scodi' babies yet?" Laia asked, holding the phone to her ear with one hand, while the other carried Charles on her hip.

"Ha ha, very funny Laia." Jodi said over the phone. "The honeymoon's going great. We visited the Louvre, the Palace of Versailles, and the Eiffel Tower! It's so beautiful here!"

"Well, a place filled with history and romance. Your two favorite things. I can see Scott picked the right choice." Laia joked, bouncing Charles on her hip as Clint came down the stairs after putting Natalie down for a nap.

He came into the kitchen, groggily rubbing his tired eyes as he picked up Charles from Laia's hip and cradled him in his arms. He placed a simple kiss on Laia's cheek before heading upstairs to put Charles down for a nap with his sister.

"So how have things been going with the twins?" Jodi asked.

"Stressful. I love the little suckers to death but they're double trouble, especially when they're together. Charles loves to build and touch anything he gets his hands on, so Clint and I had to baby proof everything." Laia sighed, rubbing her temples. "And Natalie just loves the water. She loves it! She'll want to go swimming everyday, even when it's practically freezing outside! And Clint spoils both of them. If either of them give him just the smallest bit of puppy dog eyes, they'l have him wrapped around their tiny fingers!"

Jodi laughed quietly. "Sounds like someone else I know." she teased. "Well, anyways, I have to get going. Scott and I'll be back next week, so if you need anyting, just call me. You know I'll be there."

Laia smiled a bit to herself. "Thanks Jodes, I'll probably need it. Now, when you get back, I'm expecting you to be expecting. Bye, have fun on the rest of your honeymoon!"

-------------------------

Laia laid in bed, reading "Lord of the Rings" as she waited for Clint to be finished with lulling the kids to sleep.

Clint slowly and tiredly opened the door, and quietly shut it. He laid down in bed next to her and let out a tired sigh. He looked up at her. "You know, we haven't played around in the sheets in a while, you wanna-"

He was cut off by a wailing screech of one of the twins. The parents both sighed as Laia crawled out of the bed. "I got this one this time, bird boy. But next time, it's your turn." she said as she headed into the twin's nursery.

-------------------------

"Honey, I'm home!" Clint yelled as he entered the house, coming back from a week long mission. He took off his boots and laid down his bags on the couch. He frowned when he didn't hear a reply.

He headed upstairs and cracked the door open slowly, and smiled. Laia was in there, singing a soft lullaby to the kids.

Once the kids were fast asleep, Laia quietly tip-toed out of the room. Clint smiled at her as he put his hands on her waist and kissed the top of her forehead.

Laia smiled up at him. "Welcome home, baby." she whispered softly. "How have the kids been?" he whispered back.

"Pretty good, except they missed their dada." she smiled up at him as she led him back to their room. Clint smiled at her before laying down in bed and tiredly stretching out on the bed. "How have you been?"

Laia sighed as she crawled back into bed with him. "Well, it's been a stressful week. Luckily I had Mari, Natasha, and Lilly come over. They helped a lot."

Clint smiled down at her and drew shapes on her hip bone with his thumb. "Well, I'm glad they were here to help." he pressed a soft kiss to her forehead as his eyes began to droop.

Laia smiled up at him. "Get some sleep bird boy. Natasha's taking the kids out tomorrow, and we're going out."

Clint smiled down at her before kissing her forehead one last time before falling into a peaceful slumber.

Wooh! Part two? Did you like it? I liked it! I'm proud of this one! It's not edited, so again, sorry for grammer mistakes and typos