Birthday Wishes-Buckilly ft. Claia, Stash, Bruela, Thannah, and Scodi

To the amazing wonderful talented LillyWillow13
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
If this is late, I'm sorry, if this is early, happy early birthday!
Featuring Yavanna80 MarielaCasta Ash-Rogers LadyDork and myself! :)

The tower was decorated in Tim Burton style decorations, and the smell of cake and baked treats flowed throughout the tower.

"I still don't understand why we couldn't have red velvet cake." Jodi pouted. Scott chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "Well, when it's your birthday, you can have a red velvet cake, okay?" Jodi smiled up at him and nodded.

"Clint! How many times have I told you not to use your arrows to hang up streamers?" Laia said with her hands on her hips.

Clint groaned. "C'mon babe. It's the easiest way to get 'em up there!" he groaned.

"How's the cake decorating going?" Bruce asked Mariela as she decorated the cake with the help of Steve and Ash, who mostly flirted the whole time; Well, Ash flirted and Steve blushed and stammered a lot.

"Pretty good so far. I hope Lilly likes it!" Mari said as she finished off the final details of the Jack Skellington on the cake. "She's gonna love it, Ela." Bruce said before pecking her temple.

Thor chuckled as he helped Hannah wrap presens as they told each other corny jokes back and forth.

------------------------

Lilly walked behind Bucky with a blindfold over her eyes as she followed him through the tower. "James, where are we going?" she asked.

"You'll see doll." Buck chuckled as he opened the door to the living room. "Okay, you can take off the blindfold now."

Lilly took off the blindfold, only to be in the middle of a dark room.  Suddenly, someone turned on the lights and she heard the sounds of, "Surprise!" being yelled at her.

Lilly smiled at all the Avengers lovingly as she looked around at all of them. "You guys! Is this all for me?"

Laia nodded and smiled at her as she walked up to Lilly. "Yep. But don't thank us yet, this was all Bucky's idea."

Lilly's smile grew wider as she looked over at her boyfriend. "You set this all up?" Bucky smiled cheekily. "Yeah. You deserve the best, so I wanted to give you the best birthday ever."

Lilly smiled dazzlingly at him before pecking him softly on the lips. "Hey! Keep it PG over there!" Clint teased.

"Yeah, like you even know the meaning of 'PG', Barton." Jodi teased with her hands on her hips.

Lilly chuckled as Jodi and Clint began to banter as Scott and Laia rolled their eyes playfully.

Lilly turned to Bucky. "I can already tell, this is going to be the best birthday ever!"

Again, happy birthday to Lilly! You're amazing and wonderful and talented! Sorry for typos and grammer mistakes.