Slumber Party (Claia, Stilly, Bruela, and Scodi)

Okay, okay, I haven't updated... anything really... in forever, so here we go. Featuring Claia, Stilly, Bruela, Scodi. Slight mentions of Thannah and Jilloki! 

Synopsis: The guys are having a 'guys night' so the girl's decide to throw a slumber party, but the guys end up crashing it.

The girls all sat in the chairs of Laia's living room in the Barton Family household. The guys were out and about, bar-hopping and hanging out with each other, so the girls decided to throw themselves a slumber party. 

Hannah and Jill couldn't make it, simply because they we're in Asgard with Loki and Thor, attending a fancy royal ball. So, it was just Laia, Lilly, Mariela, and Jodi. They all sat in chairs and couches in Laia's living room as Laia got them drinks. She came back, and each handed them their respective drinks before sitting down on the couch with Mariela. 

"Y'know, I don't think I've ever had a sleepover since I was, like, 13." Jodi chuckled, softly and the other girls smiled. "I don't even think I remember my last sleepover." Lilly said, chuckling softly and the other girls giggled. 

"Anyways, Laia," Jodi began, turning to Laia. "How have things been with Bird Boy? How does it feel to have your own house and not having to sneak around in the vents to make-out." She teased softly and chuckled. 

Laia blushed slightly before smiling. "It's been amazing. I don't have to bicker with Sam, Tony, and Bucky anymore. I mean, I know we just moved in together, but things have been really good. Although, I do miss hanging out with you girls. Now we only get to see each other at least once a week." 

"Yeah, but it's still nice knowing that you two are going steady. I mean, it took you forever to at least move in together." Lilly joked and Jodi and Mariela laughed softly. "Hey, you're one to talk Lil. It took you and Steve forever to at least admit that you guys were in love with each other." Laia defended, and Lilly blushed. "Yeah, yeah, fair enough." 

"Speaking of you and my brother, how are things going with that? Have you guys told each other about your undying love for one another yet?" Mariela chuckled, taking a sip of her drink before laying her back against Laia's side and propping her feet up on the arm of the couch. 

Lilly blushed, before nodding slowly, making the others squeal in delight. "So, how did you guys do it? Did you just look at each other and say 'I love you' or did it just happen or-" Jodi asked, before Laia interrupted. "Jodi, chill, let her talk." Laia chuckled softly. "Fiiiiiiiiine." Jodi said, sitting on the edge of her seat.

"Well, he set up this amazing romantic picnic in the park. We went there and had the best sandwiches I had ever tasted and amazing chocolate chip cookies for dessert, it was so good. And by the end of it all, he looked me in the eyes and told me that he loved me. And, of course, I said I love you back. It was all so amazing, like out of a fairy tale." Lilly swooned, and the girls all did a small 'aww'. 

"Sounds very romantic." Mari said, a smile on her face, not mentioning how she had helped her older brother set up the whole thing. "Well, what about you Mari? How are you and Bruce doing? You guys are a pretty new couple in this wonderful world of Avengers relationships." Lilly chuckled. 

"We're doing great." Mari said, smiling brightly. "He's so amazing and sweet and wonderful. The Big Guy's great too. We're snuggle buddies." She chuckled. "And, it's been so great. I introduced him to Jerry and those two really hit it off. We have movie night every Thursday night, so he introduced me to some of the more modern movies last night, instead of the old animated movies that we usually watch. So, so far, everything has been absolutely wonderful." 

The girls smiled at the younger girl, before Laia turned to Jodi. "Well Jodi, you've been asking about relationships all night, what about your own? How's everything with you and Scott? Is Cassie calling you 'mom' yet?" She asked. 

Jodi rolled her eyes playfully and smiled. "No, no she's not. But anyways, things with Scott have been great. He's so amazing. He's a giant nerd, Hope and Maggie are really nice, and I absolutely adore Cassie. Speaking of Cassie, she is totally Scott's wing-man. Every time we go over, she's always bombarding us with questions of when we're gonna get married and saying how her daddy's amazing and I should never leave him." She smiled. "I love 'em both to death." 

The girls all smiled brightly before the front door was unlocked and the guys all walked in, who had been discussing the girls, before ending their conversation when they saw the girls on the couch. 

"Laia, I thought you told me you were having the sleepover at the tower." Clint said, looking at Laia. "No, I told you to stay over at the tower because I was having the girls over." Laia explained, chuckling a bit. 

"Oh well, now we can all sleepover." Scott chuckled before sitting down next to Jodi and wrapping his arm around her waist. Laia and Clint shrugged. "Okay," Clint started. "But you guys are making breakfast in the morning." 

"Deal." Steve chuckled, sitting down next to Lilly and wrapping his arm around her shoulders. Bruce sat down next to Mariela and smiled as she cuddled into his side. Clint smiled and sat down next to Laia, before picking her up and putting her in his lap. 

The rest of the night was spent with laughter and stories between the couples of their relationships and how things were going between them and of how happy they all were together. 

It's 12 am. What is sleep? lol, anyways, hope you enjoyed and please forgive me for any typos and grammatical mistakes.