NIGHTMARES ➳SCODI, THANNAH, CLAIA, BRUELA, STASH, BUCKILLY, AND JILLOKI

featuring the lovely
Belle_of_Asgard
Yavanna80
MarielaCasta
Ash-Rogers
LillyWillow13
Jill_Laufeyson
and myself!
word count: 2,758

NIGHTMARES
Jodi and Scott laid in their shared bed of Avengers tower. Scott had not fallen asleep just yet, as he admired Jodi's beauty as she slept. From her long brown hair to her pale skin that was illuminated in the moon light and down her body which was shaped perfectly into his as they cuddled: He put his chin on top of her head and held her protectively with his big arms wrapped around her smaller frame.

He smiled to himself happily until he felt her shift under him. He frowned as he looked down at her and saw her wincing in her sleep as she shifted around. "Jodi?" He whispered softly, brushing her hair out of her face. She scrunched up her face in pain and he realized tears were streaming down her cheeks and he began to shake her.

"Jodi. Jodi!"

She opened her eyes and sat up with a gasp, her cheeks stained with tears as she breathed heavily and put her hand over her chest. "Jodi, Jodi, are you okay?" Scott asked immediately, putting his hand comfortingly on her shoulder, his expression laced with concern.

She pulled away from his touch as she looked over at him and her eyes began filling with more tears. "Don't touch me. I don't want to hurt you." She said, getting up from the bed as she felt her skin get hot. He got out of bed and walked over to her slowly, not wanting to frighten her. "Baby, you could never hurt me." He said softly.

"Yes I could. I'm a monster." She choked on her words and hot tears fell down her cheeks. Scott stood in front of her and cupped her cheeks in his hands and this time she didn't protest. "You're not a monster, Jodi. Tell me what happened." He said softly and led her back to the bed.

She gulped and sat down on the bed and Scott sat down next to her. "It was a dream- no, a nightmare." She said softly. "It was our wedding day. Everything was going perfectly. We were about to say I do. But before we could, there was an objection. It was Quinn. I felt something on my neck and it sent a wave of anger through me. He had put something on my neck that he controlled to make me lose control." She said softly. "And that's exactly what happened. I killed you and all of our friends." She teared up again.

Scott looked down at her sadly and gently stroked her cheek. "Baby, it's okay. I swear on my life that will never happen. Quinn is gone and he's never coming back. Bruce made sure of that. And if anyone ever tries to hurt you like that bastard did, I'll make sure they never come back. I promise." He said softly, gently kissing the top of her head.

"I love you, Scotty." Jodi said, wiping away her tears. "I love you too, my lovebug." He said softly with a small smile as he pulled her back down onto the bed. "Now let's head back to sleep and try and have some good dreams."

-

Thor sat up from bed, running his hand through his long blonde hair as he buried his face into his hands and mumbled something in Old Norse. He had just awoken from a nightmare and tried not to wake Lady Hannah. He sighed to himself as he looked over at her and gently brushed her hair out of her eyes.