Movie Talks~Bruela

Dedicated to the wonderful, amazing, sweet, kind, and fantastic MarielaCasta

"I still don't understand how you can love these movies. There's no logic behind them!" Bruce said to Mariela, his arm wrapped around her shoulders as they sat on their couch of their apartment. It was movie night at the Banner residence, which meant three things: cuddles, cookies, and Bruce complaining about no science to back up the principles in the movies.

"Oh shush, it's getting to the good part!" Mariela said, stuffing another cookie in her face as she watched the movie.

Bruce chuckled a bit and shook his head some before turning back to the movie. "It just doesn't make any sense to me."

"Brucie, it's a movie. It's not like this stuff happens in real life." she said, looking back at him. "I know it doesn't happen in real life! There's no scientific principles behind it! That's what I've been trying to tell you!" He said, using big hand gestures as he talked.

Mariela chuckled softly before leaning her head on his shoulder. "Y'know, not everything in the world has to be science based. You thought aliens weren't real, but look now! There are aliens all around us!"

"Hey, I never said aliens didn't exist, I just said it was highly unlikely." He defended.

"You also said Hulk would hurt me if I got too close. Me and the Big Guy are snuggle buddies." she pointed out.

Bruce sighed. "You got me there. Anything else you wanna outsmart me in?"

"When I think of more stuff, I will." She joked, and the two of then chuckled as they cuddled on the couch.

"Ooh! I got it! You said Katy Perry couldn't make another good hit after Teenage Dream! Look at her now! She's number one!" She said happily.

Bruce chuckled at his girlfriend. "Okay, I was joking when I told you that last one."

Mari smiled and laughed with him as she snuggled into his side, trying to get close to him as possible. "Good, because we both know that Katy is the queen."

The rest of the night was spent with cuddling and talking about the logic behind movies and the world, which somehow seemed to be very similar at times.

I know it's not the greatest but I actually really had fun writing this one! Sorry for grammer mistakes and typos.