First Encounters~Scodi

Don't judge me, I wanted to make one for Scodi. Coming up, Thannah One-Shot, then Stash, and possibly a part two to Claia's one shot. Also, Captain America Civil War spoilers ahead.

"None of this wouldn't have happened if Tony had kept his big mouth shut." Jodi thought to herself as she waited with the others for Clint, Laia, Wanda, and the new recruit to arrive.

She tapped her foot impatiently on the ground as she tied her hair up in a ponytail. She wasn't exactly known for being patient.

A white van pulled up under the bridge where the rest of 'Team Cap' stood. It parked in front of them and Laia, Clint, and Wanda climbed out of the car.

Jodi gave Laia a quick hug as Clint and Steve started talking. "Shouldn't you be home with the kids?" she asked her, looking up at her with concern in her eyes.

Laia shrugged. "Mari's babysitting. Besides, who would miss out on this?" She joked and Jodi chuckled quietly.

Clint suddenly opened the door, and a handsome man with brown spiky hair and hazel eyes who had been sleeping jumped. He groggily climbed out of the back of the van.

He looked at the group in shock. "You're Captain America." he said, sticking out his hand to shake.

Steve nodded, shaking his hand. "Mr. Lang."

"Wow, this is amazing. It's an honor." he said, still shaking Steve's hand. "And I'm shaking your hand too long. Sorry." he finally let go.

Jodi wasn't paying much attention as he spoke, her mind wandering to his face. The way his hair spiked up, his cute peach fuzz, and the slight shade of green in his eyes that made his eyes more attractive.

"Oh! I know you too! You're the hot one with gamma powers. Wait, shit- I said that outloud, didn't I?" Lang said, now looking embarrassed.

Jodi blushed and Laia smirked. The guys started to snicker as Jodi shook her head a bit. "You're a dork, Lang."

-------------------------------------

They sat in their cells, Jodi managing to get one right across from Scott. Clint and Laia were separated far away from each other, and Jodi could tell that neither of them were happy about that.

"Laia, I don't think we can make it home for dinner." Clint said softly. Jodi sighed, leaning her head against the glass cell door. Scott looked at her. "Do your powers always look like green little flames?" he asked curiously.
She looked at him with a raised brow. "That gamma blasts? Yeah. Why?" Scott looked at her with interest. "Your powers are cool. My daughter, she loves you. And her too." he said, gesturing to Wanda. "She's thinks you guys are the coolest."

Jodi smiled a bit at him. "What's your daughter's name?" she asked softly. He smiled back. "Cassie. Her name is Cassie."

Jodi leaned her head back against the window. "Well, if we ever get out of this mess, tell Cassie I said hi."

-------------------------------

Jodi sat in the Medic's office of the Wakanda palace. She had received a bunch of cuts and bruises during the fight, and T'Challa had instructed her to go to the medics.

She swung her legs as she sat at the doctor's table. The doors of the Medic's office slid open and out came Scott. "Hi!" he waved and gave her the dorky grin that she had gotten accustomed to. She smiled back at him. "Hey." she said softly as he moved to sit down next to her. "What are you doing here?" she asked curiously.
"Thought you could use the company." he shrugged, swinging his legs with her. She smiled a bit more to herself as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"So... After this whole thing blows over, maybe wanna grab dinner sometime?" he asked her hopefully as he rubbed the back of his neck.

She smiled a bit before looking ahead of her. "As cute you are, you're going to have to do a lot more than that to win my affections."

Scott grinned at her. "You think I'm cute?" Jodi chuckled and shook her head. "I've said it before, I'll say it again. You're a dork, Lang."

Wooh! Look at me guys I'm on a roll with writing this week! I'm actually pretty proud of this one. I might make a part two. Who knows? Not edited, sorry for typos and grammer mistakes.