Chapter 2

(Y/n) gracefully dove into the water, opening her eyes to search for her much wanted hat, when her eyes caught the glimpse of a beautiful tail, with The top body of a breath taking woman. The mermaid launched forward to (Y/n). (Y/n) just stared blankly, for (Y/n) knew how to paralyse something for an hour, with just the a wink of her eye. (Y/n) winked at the mermaid and she immediately stopped and stared blankly. (Y/n) swam over and grabbed pearls that lay on her neck, for proof to the odd British boy, who at this point, left (Y/n) for dead.
(Y/n) then swam up for air, and dove back down, determined to find what she wanted. When she spotted it, she launched at the hat, at the bottom of the ocean floor, she snatched it, and raced back up to the shore.
(Y/n) stomped up the shore, into the lush green forest before her. (Y/n) plopped the damp hat atop her head and smiled. She looked down to her hand, where a pearl necklace lay. (Y/n) smirked and imagined the stunned look on the boys face.
Hours past and (Y/n) was still walking, when she saw smoke
"Gotcha'" (Y/n) smirked.
When (Y/n) reached the source of the fire, she hid behind a tree, watching boys dance to music the boy from before was playing and banging sticks as they did so.
"What an odd thing to do.." (Y/n) muttered to herself, thinking nobody would hear, but the boy from before did, he immediately stopped playing and looked at the tree where (Y/n) hid, she whipped her head around so fast the her hat came flying off her head and landed a meter away from the boy. The other boys continued to laugh and play while the boy from before picked the hat up and examined it.
"Who's there?" The boy called, and the others stopped and looked around to see what was going on.
(Y/n) side stepped so they could see her
"Could I have my hat back?" Was all (Y/n) said.
"You survived?" The boy asked, bewildered.
"Yup" (Y/n) said proudly
"How did you-" the boy started
"Can I have my hat" (Y/n) said putting her hand out willing  him to give it to her, her eyes now showed anger, and her eyebrows narrowed.
"What's the fun in that?" The boy asked
"I guarantee there will be no fun of any sort if you don't give me my hat, love." (Y/n) said with anger dripping from her words.
The boy then rolled his eyes, as if to dismiss her and nodded at a tall boy
"Felix, throw her in the cage would you?" The boy said, smirking at (Y/n) as the other boys surrounded her.
(Y/n) just rolled her eyes and gave "Felix" a fast wink, so that nobody could see what she done.
Felix stopped in his tracks and (y/n) stared at him.
"Felix what are you waiting for?" The boy questioned
"I-  can't ..- move-.." Felix managed to get out.
The boy now stepped in front of Felix, slowly closing the gap between him and the girl.
"What did you do to Felix?" The boy asked through clenched teeth.
(Y/n) just smiled and shrugged
"You have a lot of nerve picking a fight with Peter Pan, love" he said with anger dropping from every word, almost like venom.
"I could say the same thing to you "love"" mimicking his voice.
"Peter Pan" then waved his hand and released Felix from whatever hold he was in.
"What did she do" Pan questioned.
" I-i don't know, all she did was wink at me" Felix exclaimed.
"Oh really. What else can ya' do then?" Pan said, slowly turning to (Y/n).
"Well-" she said holding up the pearls, "I can kill a mermaid?"
"That all?" Pan asked her
(Y/n) then closed her eyes and opened them, to reveal they where now blue, she then turned around, put out her hand and the boys in front of her got blasted back.
She then turned to meet the astonished face of Peter Pan.
"What's taht about picking fights? Pan?"
(Y/n) said closing the gap between them even more, putting emphasis on the Pan.
"Looks like we got a hell of a fight then" he said, nearly like a whisper.

Authors notteeeee
Nothing is mine, apart from the storyline
Dat mine xD
ANYWAY
I'm really lovin this story

Yours truly
-Aoife xxx